CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

question about fabric *random I know*

Old 04-26-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
necromantica
Wink question about fabric *random I know*

Anyone ever tried putting like a little cotton pooch or a tiny blanket in with your snake??
Is their any dangers?
I think my snake would appreciate the luxury, but I want to make sure its safe.
He loves the fabrics and pluffy stuff to sneak in when I take him out of his tank with me, I was thinking today... Mabie he could have his own?

Any thoughts?

Old 04-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
Suzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromantica View Post
Anyone ever tried putting like a little cotton pooch or a tiny blanket in with your snake??
Is their any dangers?
I think my snake would appreciate the luxury, but I want to make sure its safe.
He loves the fabrics and pluffy stuff to sneak in when I take him out of his tank with me, I was thinking today... Mabie he could have his own?

Any thoughts?
Something you might think about doing is using socks. It's what I use for my Corn (with a toilet paper roll to keep it open), and he loves it. They're cheap, easy to clean, and your snake can feel secure in it.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
Nanci
I don't think it would hurt anything. V_various gives her snakes cut-off jeans legs...

Old 04-26-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
necromantica
OoO *Is ravaged with theme ideas now lmao.

I'm going to do something crazy with his tank tonight. I will post pics later and see if you all think it looks acceptable for a snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
bedding, cornsnakes