CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

A beautiful SUPRISE!!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
1TimeMoM
A beautiful SUPRISE!!!!

my sweet lil Whiskey has been in blue ( well pink he is an amel ) and he finally shed today! OMG he is getting new colors... this is his first she that he has had that I have noticed new colors... he is stil very very dark.. darker than any amel I have seen in pics.. his saddles are still a deep brick red and his circles between his saddles are like a cornmeal yellow.. but today I noticed something new that I havent seen before on amels in the pics i have seen... he still has the pretty orange spots on his side but he is gettin a faint yellow streak on his sides like the snows and aneries tend to do.. I just thought it was odd being I havent seen it.. Its gorgeous I been trying to take pics of him but none of them show the yellow... is this common? does this show evidence of a het he may have.. his hets are unknown...

Old 09-29-2009, 06:06 AM   #2
Susan
All corn snakes can have the yellow on the side of the neck. It just depends upon the particular snake as to how much or how little. And I'm sure that I speak for others as well when I ask for some photos!

Old 09-29-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
1TimeMoM
I will get pics up soon as I get the chance to take him outside and get some natural light photos

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google