CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

I'm probably worrying way too much...

Old 01-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
jessicalb
I'm probably worrying way too much...

But we haven't seen Ark since we found his regurge on the 15th. The tank has been shut the entire time except for when changing water, and I watch the tank while my son changes the water, so I know he's in there, I just worry that he is really sick or freaked out. We are going to feed him as soon as we get NutriBac in the mail, tomorrow or the next day probably, but I am just really worried that we haven't seen him out even once. Is it normal for him to be *this* shy?

I want to go poke around and make sure he's not dead. But if he is dead it won't do any good and if he isn't it will just be one more stressor.

Ugh, I am WORRIED!!!

Old 01-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
Corny Noob
I would just go take a quick peek but thats it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google