CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

What are some cute things your corn does?

Old 10-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #51
jmichael
Had to throw this one in here. A couple months ago, I adopted a 3-1/2' corn that was living in really crappy conditions (10 gal tank, no hides, insanely hot heat lamp, etc.). Since then he's been doing great and getting very tame. He was in shed so he didn't come out for a few days. Checked on him and he looked clear, so I thought he'd shed. Got him out and he's crawling on my wife's lapwhen he yawns! Scares the you know what out of my wife (she isn't too easy with Zues yet) and she all but throws the snake at me. After that happens, he starts rubbing his head hard on my arm. Come to find out, he was trying to use me to shed on!! I never said either of mine were normal!

Old 10-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #52
Karoni
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Come to find out, he was trying to use me to shed on!!
Wow! I wish that would happen to me!

Old 10-14-2011, 01:58 AM   #53
DMong
Alot of my snakes do really cute things like crapping in their water bowls.

~Doug

Old 10-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #54
JennaJ
Very cool story Michael, looks like he's really at ease with you both :-) I agree, hope that happens to me someday!

Old 10-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #55
Hexadeci
But DMong at least then you know exactly where the crap is to clean it! And water bowls are easier to clean than glass tanks.

My little Sherlock's been curling up in his "tree" silk plant lately, pretending to be an arboreal snake and alternately staring out the window and sulking with his face in his coils.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #56
corgigirl9
All three of mine poke their heads out as soon as I come into the room. One of mine is kinda cute whenever I pick her up, she rattles. She thinks she is so big and mean. She calms down quickly but wants to let me know her intentions every time.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:52 AM   #57
TheJadeReptile
When ever I am sweeping my living room. Both of my corn snakes poke their heads out to see what I am doing. It is cute. They also watch you without you knowing. O.o

Old 10-24-2011, 02:27 AM   #58
Dreamsnake
My snakes use me as a shed remover as well. I get them started and put them back in the tanks, they don't like to change in front of me.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:48 AM   #59
Aubz311
Mine begs to get out... he brings his head up to the top of the tank and waits for me to open it. Just stretches up and stares, without moving. But then the little bugger tries to dart out. As soon as he sees ANY opening, he's ready to go.
Sneaky.
And sometimes when he's pushing up against the screen (cuz he's really wanting to escape, why? Who knows? He is LOVED!), he gets up so high and then loses his grip on the class and slowly slides over and THUD.
HA!! Makes me laugh every time. Although he's probably thinking... ouch!!

Old 10-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #60
visceralrepulsion
my yearling, var, has a habit of if i hold her up to my face, shell stretch out right between my eyes, and start tickling the top of the bridge of my nose smelling me with her little tongue, and shes so close you have to go cross-eyed to see her haha. also i love when theyre dont getting a drink, and you happen to be watching them, and they look up at you with a water droplet hanging from their chin, haha. these are just a couple i find cute..i could think of dozens, but i wont bore you guys! i guess im just one of those people who thinks everything their pet does is cute =p

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google