• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What are some cute things your corn does?

agreed. He's probably burrowing beneath it or something, I know my corn started doing that. Now whenver I swap over water bowls I always make sure to clear a patch of substrate around it so its half burried.

I've got two little guys, Jax and Ty. It's funny how different they are in personalities.

Any time Ty is out, he finds a way to climb inside of my shirt and go to sleep. He also loves a good chin rub.

He was on my bed running around and a long sleeve shirt was on the bed next to my computer. He climbed inside the sleeve of it, then poked his head back out to lay it on the computer for a while and watch me work. He'll stop in his tracks when you talk to him and tilt his head to the side staring at you.

However, Jax is a feisty little thing. He's always on the run when he's out. He'll take off exploring all over my son's lap or chest, heads straight for his glasses when he gets close to his face and crawls across the top of them and dangles off each side, and he loves to climb up his head and try to get in his hair.

I never thought I'd get so attached to snakes!!

Attachments

• WP_000145.jpg
    WP_000145.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 320
  • WP_000822.jpg
    WP_000822.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 320
Livingstone since I've got her 90% of the time if she's not in my hair she has her tail end wrapped around one of my fingers.

Also, if I'm wearing my glasses she twists around the frames so I can't see and then into my hair. If I'm wearing a hair clip that has a hole through it she crawls through and hides in my hair...that's how we do homework together. :)

that is so cute! is we are wearing bracelets or long sleeves, ours will coil around those and like latch on to our arms!

I've got two little guys, Jax and Ty. It's funny how different they are in personalities.

Any time Ty is out, he finds a way to climb inside of my shirt and go to sleep. He also loves a good chin rub.

He was on my bed running around and a long sleeve shirt was on the bed next to my computer. He climbed inside the sleeve of it, then poked his head back out to lay it on the computer for a while and watch me work. He'll stop in his tracks when you talk to him and tilt his head to the side staring at you.

However, Jax is a feisty little thing. He's always on the run when he's out. He'll take off exploring all over my son's lap or chest, heads straight for his glasses when he gets close to his face and crawls across the top of them and dangles off each side, and he loves to climb up his head and try to get in his hair.

I never thought I'd get so attached to snakes!!

Oh my gosh, Ty is too cute!

Persephone likes paper towel tubes!
006.jpg

even if she doesn't quite fit

007.jpg

Ok just woke up to a "cute thing your corn does" moment. My corn "Marty" recently shed, and I forgot to take the shed skin out. So imagine my suprise when I see him this morning apparently "sheding" again! He had slithered back inside his old skin! I love my snake's theaterics!

my creamcicle Snickers gives kisses. If I hold him up to my face he will go and touch his nose to my lips.

my little one does this but only to my youngest son who is not even two, she loves to kiss him and he loves it too he stands there laughing his head off every time she does it and both go back for more

Like a few others on here shes also fond of my hair but gets a little tangled up in it at times

The other thing that i find quite cute/funny is that my mobile phone is leopard print and i cannot get a photo of her with it because whenever i get it out she stops stares at it for a second then heads straight for it and climbs all over it, maybe shes attracted to it lol but she doesnt leave it alone if i have it out :D

I took T2 out today n when I went to put her back she put her head in her water n took a drink before she would get off my hand. It was so cute. She such a girl had to have her water brought to her. Lol

My albino red, yellow beige corn is very laid back except on the first F/T pinkie which he will strike from 2 inches away. He was 18 inches when I got him 2/11/2012 and 30 grams. I think his most endearing ability is being mellow and growing. He has shed the third time on 4/25/2012, weighs 87 grams and is 27 inches long.

Does anyone else have a snake(s) that, when eating, throw their head back and kind of let gravity do the work while they're swallowing? My girl has taken to doing this since she's moved up to small fuzzies. It's pretty amusing to watch :)

Mine likes to play "Hide and Seek" with me. He is very good though. He hid three weeks ago and I counted to 100 like we agreed and I still haven't found that sneaky little devil...

dc

Ours does a lot of the stuff already mentioned, especially watching the TV. It(we don't know the sex yet) seems to like Formula 1 and watching me on the Xbox. Eating upside down occured this week, the first week it took two fuzzies. It definately loves to climb and is usually found either curled up on top of a piece of bark, or stretched out along the strip light at the top of the viv. I've never seen it drink properly, only dip it's tongue in the water bowl once.

Mine decided to become a detective, lol.

I'd brought my Carolina, Nico, to the church parking lot because the pastor's four kids -- in particularly his oldest son -- had been wanting to meet him for awhile. He seemed to really enjoy being at the center of attention, remaining calm and ever inquisitive. The experience also helped to teach the kids that snakes are misunderstood and can be friendly. Anywho, while the kids were taking turns looking at his scales under a magnifying glass, he wrapped himself around the handle and actually took the magnifying glass from one of the kids. Held onto it for a good minute, too, before losing interest. It was a great ice breaker, making everyone laugh. I joked that it was his way of saying he wanted a turn.

Back