CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

NOTICE!!! - Check the BOI!

Old 08-13-2006, 03:20 AM   #21
cornsnake_kidz
PAYPAL FTW file a claim and get your $$ back.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:48 AM   #22
TandJ
Cornsnake kidlet.. The thread is over 2 years old.. Must resist to responding to a 2 yr old thread.. I must. *lol*

Regarsds.. Tim of T and J

Old 02-02-2007, 03:16 AM   #23
SnakeNbake
Thanks for the link to the BOI, Rich. I've been reading it over the past few days and I gotta tell ya, some of the people there scare the crap out of me with their intelligence and ability to find out a lot of personal information on pretty much anyone.

I can already imagine how it would go if I ever ended up having to defend myself there:

Them: "You can't hide from us! We know EVERYTHING! We know you wet the bed as a kid, sometimes drink straight from the apple juice container instead of getting a glass, once tried to sell your younger brother for two sticks of gum and a G.I Joe figurine, failed algebra twice, and have a crush on the Kool-aid man. What is your response to these accusations?"

Me: "D'oh!"

Them: "You should probably get a lawyer, but according to your most recent bank statements, you can't afford one."

Me: "D'OH!"

Old 02-02-2007, 05:19 AM   #24
DAND
Great post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeNbake
Thanks for the link to the BOI, Rich. I've been reading it over the past few days and I gotta tell ya, some of the people there scare the crap out of me with their intelligence and ability to find out a lot of personal information on pretty much anyone.

I can already imagine how it would go if I ever ended up having to defend myself there:

Them: "You can't hide from us! We know EVERYTHING! We know you wet the bed as a kid, sometimes drink straight from the apple juice container instead of getting a glass, once tried to sell your younger brother for two sticks of gum and a G.I Joe figurine, failed algebra twice, and have a crush on the Kool-aid man. What is your response to these accusations?"

Me: "D'oh!"

Them: "You should probably get a lawyer, but according to your most recent bank statements, you can't afford one."

Me: "D'OH!"
Thanks for the laugh. I post both here and there (Fauna) and it is amazing how different the two are in some aspects yet similar in others. I enjoy participating on both sites. The BOI is a great source of information that should be utilized to gather and/or share information.

Old 02-02-2007, 01:01 PM   #25
doovoo
Funny, our data indicates that you failed Algebra on three consecutive attempts, not just the two.

Nice try...

Old 02-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #26
JM :o)
LOL! Thanks~ I needed that laugh!
You should post it over on Fauna! (in the Just for Laughs forum) LOL!

Old 02-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #27
SnakeNbake
Quote:
Originally Posted by doovoo
Funny, our data indicates that you failed Algebra on three consecutive attempts, not just the two.

Nice try...

Uh...I...uh...was just testing you. Yeah, that's it!

D' oh!

Old 04-15-2007, 10:31 PM   #28
ixcounterfeitxi
I had a guy try to sell me a Tangerine Milk with Mites for $120, claiming it wouldnt take much to take care of the mites and that it was an amzing deal.

Old 04-16-2007, 12:58 AM   #29
sprdonkey
Tangerine milksnakes...

I would be thinking about how I could kick that guys fannie just on general principle...Plus he's not very nice! Poor snake.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:22 AM   #30
greathunter22
greathunter22

i love the snake bro butit wont fit into our program sorry maybe ext time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google