CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Locality and Morph Dwarf Boas

Old 01-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #11
Em Wright
These are stunning! I wish I had the spare cash, I'd snap up a pair in a heart beat. Do you plan on having more of these this season?

Old 01-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #12
Kevin S.
No, I didn't produce these and won't have any boas left when they're gone. I purchased several boas to start a breeding group, but I've got too much going on with corn and rat snakes now so I have to part with them.

The male Panamanian is sold, but I still have the female with the wacky pattern and the motley pair. I'm very motivated to move these out soon-how about $125 each or $325 for all 3 (plus shipping)? I've also got a handful of colubrids (corns, a female axanthic suboc, and an exceptional bairdi female) I can add to any order. My computer just crashed, but once I get everything back up and running again, I'll make new ads for them. I can provide semi recent pics of all of them if anyone is interested in the meantime though.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #13
chris68
I picked up a pair of dwarf CA boas from Kevin and they are shweeet; don't hesitate, get some of these from him folks. He had the Panamanians on hold for me, and I'll kick myself in the future for not scrabblin' to pick them up also.

Old 01-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #14
Kevin S.
Thanks Chris, hopefully you'll be offering some kids from those hypo mots in a few years.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #15
skittledoo
Dangit. If I didn't just pick up a new corn I'd be wanting one of your boas for sure. Unfortunately my husband would pitch a fit.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #16
Kevin S.
Both Panamanians are sold now, so only the CA motleys remain. I'd like to move them soon, so I'm dropping the price to $100 each-firm.

Old 01-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #17
HoosierHerper
Size on that Motley Male right now? I'm interested...

Old 01-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #18
Kevin S.
He's right around 2 feet in length and eating small adult mice (thawed). He's pictured in my hand in the attachment to the first post in this ad.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:11 PM   #19
skittledoo
I want the female so bad and keep coming back to this thread. I seriously wish there was a way to convince my husband right now. He is the only reason I haven't jumped on this offer yet.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #20
Kevin S.
Want me to talk to him? Haha, I know the feeling-I'm selling the boas because I've got too many snakes as it is and I'll be thinning out a few more once I figure out who I can part with. If you decide you can squeeze in the female, just let me know. Her mother topped out at 5 feet long so this girl ought to be pretty manageable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google