CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

2008 Female Lipstick Sunglow Boa [NEW PICS] (Payment in full/plans, OBRO)

Old 04-28-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
RobbiesCornField
2008 Female Lipstick Sunglow Boa [NEW PICS] (Payment in full/plans, OBRO)

I have this quite lovely lass here, Gwynevere. She's a 2008 Sunglow Boa. She's approximately 4.5-5 feet long, and eating 1 large rat every two weeks (she'll definitely eat every week if you want her to, though).
While she's a little bit cage aggressive, she's an absolute doll once she's out and about. She's gone through extensive hook training, so recognizes the hook as play time, and not NOM time.

Besides... how could you say no to this face?

I do not have an exact weight for her as I don't have a scale large enough, but I estimate her to be somewhere between 4 and 6 lbs. I'm asking $800 plus shipping, but will be open to the best REASONABLE offer.
I am open to partial trades, but would really prefer cash at this point in time. Payment plans WILL be accepted!

Local pickup IS preferred, but will ship if necessary.

PM me for additional details, or hit up my email RobbiesCornField@gmail.com

Old 05-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
BloodyBaroness
I'll give you $5.00 and a your choice of either a spare tire from a chevy trail blazer, an expired coupon for 50 free nuggets, or a lifetime supply of used right socks.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #3
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBaroness View Post
I'll give you $5.00 and a your choice of either a spare tire from a chevy trail blazer, an expired coupon for 50 free nuggets, or a lifetime supply of used right socks.

Hmmmmm... that is quite tempting, as I do have a lot of left socks, but the right seem to go missing...

Old 05-04-2012, 01:13 AM   #4
RobbiesCornField
Bumpin' on up.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #5
Tim66/corns
Very, very pretty girl Robbie.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
reptile_jones
Hey Robbie do you have a full body shot of this girl?

Old 05-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #7
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_jones View Post
Hey Robbie do you have a full body shot of this girl?
I believe I do have an older one. Give me a minute to take a peek around.

This one is a bit over a year old.

I'll get some new ones of her tomorrow when I get home.

Old 05-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #8
RobbiesCornField
Just measured her with the SerpWidgets measuring tool. Lovely lass came in at 5 feet even. Updated pictures coming as soon as they're properly resized.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #9
RobbiesCornField
Taken today. She's just as sweet as ever. I won't complain in the least if she gets to stay here. Lol
(I apologize for the quality... the lighting wasn't exactly the best, and even an iPhone camera can have trouble in improper light)

Old 05-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #10
reptile_jones
Hey thanks for adding the new pics. I’m very interested in her but I have a few issues to work out on my end. Caging being the biggest problem. I’ll have to get back with you about this girl.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google