• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Baby sinaloan milksnake

ghosthousecorns

This girl has been taking f/t pinkies steadily since hatching in early September and is ready for a new home. She is het for splotched - her father and brother from the same clutch are in last 2 photos. She is in the first photo.
Asking $65 + shipping

I am a certified fed ex shipper. I use new insulated boxes with heat or cool packs as needed. Costs vary by location and size of box, I can estimate your shipping cost with zipcode.
I can take paypal or postal money orders.

Attachments

• red tail.jpg
    red tail.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Harlequin.jpg
    Harlequin.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 101
  • siniestro.jpg
    siniestro.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 101
Back