CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Who houses their Corns together?

Old 09-22-2005, 08:24 AM   #61
traf2006
yes i do keep them together, in a very large viv, there only about 11" including there tails and the viv there in is 6' x 2' x 18".

when i get back off holiday i am building a bigger one for them and im building a giant one for my snakes! (i have a spare room so i figured i would just build 2 big tanks to fit into the room!)

Old 09-22-2005, 10:40 AM   #62
TripleMoonsExotic
You should head over to beardeddragon.org and discususs with them why you're houseing a sexed pair of dragons in the same tank. They will educate you on how Beardies are to be kept properly so as to cause no unneeded stress or danger to them.

Old 09-22-2005, 11:56 AM   #63
nuttybulldog
i really have to add something to this thread as it is one of my favorite subjects of all time.

ok its this simple. find out what kathy love said about houseing 2 corns together when she posted about it and then do exactly what she says. EXACTLY!!!

Old 09-22-2005, 03:59 PM   #64
xKGLVRx
I don't house mine together

I don't house mine together, and I will never plan to do so. One person but it to me in a way that was easiest to understand. he said "You may have a few corns who don't mind each other, and will live together fine. But how do you know which ones will be alright with not being alone? Is it worth risking the life of your snakes to find this out?" Basically, it's better to just leave them all in there own enclosures. Bad things can happen!

Old 09-22-2005, 04:23 PM   #65
dionythicus
Never have, never will.

Old 09-22-2005, 05:35 PM   #66
Roy Munson
Did it a long time ago when I didn't know the risks. Don't do it now. Never will again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google