CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Snake yawn?

Old 11-05-2008, 11:24 PM   #11
RicardoCruz005
Quote:
Originally Posted by measley View Post
Like someone else said, if it's just once or twice it shouldn't be a big deal...

I love catching it! I think it's the cutest thing in the world!! I also think they look like muppets when they do it!!
Well he just yawned again! Two days in a row now of yawning. And yeah it is really cute, and he does look like a muppet I just want to be sure theres nothing wrong with him. But if you guys say its natural then I'll trust ya. Its just weird he would start doing it now and never before.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:34 AM   #12
Filardimarg2
I bet he did it before but you didn't see it happening, like when he was in his hide or at night.
Marg.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #13
Tracee
*Points to avatar*

Two days in a row is uncommon to see, but I'm sure there is nothing at all to worry about.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #14
RicardoCruz005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracee View Post
*Points to avatar*

Two days in a row is uncommon to see, but I'm sure there is nothing at all to worry about.
Make it three days in a row now. It really looks like hes re-aligning his jaw, because it seems to move side-to-side a little bit too. Idk, since it came on so sudden, I'm pretty worried now. Still no mucus or anything, and is active..

Old 11-07-2008, 06:21 AM   #15
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicardoCruz005 View Post
Make it three days in a row now. It really looks like hes re-aligning his jaw, because it seems to move side-to-side a little bit too. Idk, since it came on so sudden, I'm pretty worried now. Still no mucus or anything, and is active..
Strange, but still I think there would be other symptoms if something was wrong. You are obviously keeping a really good eye on him which is brilliant.

It might not have come on suddenly, you just might not have seen him yawn before. I'm wondering if he just hasn't managed to align his jaw "just right" since his last meal and is going to keep on trying til he's happy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google