CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Beautiful Adult Tarantulas for sale

Old 03-31-2010, 06:15 PM   #11
The_Thunderer
Wow, Catherine... I'm sorry that you're having to let them go. They're all GORGEOUS girls!

I had to get rid of mine a few years ago becuase of my wife and kids being so "nervous" around them... so there's no way I could even think of calling you.

Hallie, BUY THE Avic! They're just awesome!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:18 PM   #12
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
Wow, Catherine... I'm sorry that you're having to let them go. They're all GORGEOUS girls!

I had to get rid of mine a few years ago becuase of my wife and kids being so "nervous" around them... so there's no way I could even think of calling you.

Hallie, BUY THE Avic! They're just awesome!
I know, she's gorgeous, but I'm like your wife and kids...I think I'd be too 'nervous' with one around. I'm really still thinking about it. We'll have to see how my corn snake downsizing goes first.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:31 PM   #13
windowswisher
Isn't it funny our innate fear of spiders? I've never even held a T, but I feel like were I introduced to a nice one, any sort of internal discomfort I feel about them would disappear.

I have to admit, they're lovely animals, and the people who breed and love them are at the height of mystique and sexiness to me!

Old 04-01-2010, 12:09 AM   #14
Jynx
Nanci, I'm not surprised. I have a female G. rosea that I've had for about 11 years. I'll never get rid of her.

Fred, it is bittersweet I definitely love these girls, but I just can't give them the kind of time they deserve. A friend of mine brought something up yesterday. He remarked "Really... How much time could they possibly need? They're spiders." He has a good point, so someone better buy these before I change my mind lol.

Haven't had very many inquiries on these guys, which leads me to believe either A) the T market isn't what it used to be, or B) my assumptions of the T market aren't what they used to be. So I am taking offers on these lovelies

Old 04-01-2010, 12:11 AM   #15
RobbiesCornField
That versicolor is just... WOW... gorgeous!!! There's only one other T species I've said that about before (P. metallica, I think).

Old 05-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
Jynx
BUMP!!!

It won't let me edit the OP, but the A.versicolor and GBB have been SOLD.

The B.boehmei, A.geniculata, and P.murinis girl are still available! Taking offers on this group

Old 05-02-2010, 01:56 AM   #17
RobbiesCornField
An additional bump! The versicolor is now living with me, and I couldn't be happier!

Old 05-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #18
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
An additional bump! The versicolor is now living with me, and I couldn't be happier!
NICE, Robbie! I think I've even met this little one before. Uber congrats to both of you. YOU for getting a big, gorgeous girl. Catherine for finding her a wonderful new owner.

Now, just to be sure, Robbie. WE WANT PICS! LOL.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:36 AM   #19
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
NICE, Robbie! I think I've even met this little one before. Uber congrats to both of you. YOU for getting a big, gorgeous girl. Catherine for finding her a wonderful new owner.

Now, just to be sure, Robbie. WE WANT PICS! LOL.
Just look for the thread about my new fuzzy arrival! They've been up for a while.

Old 07-06-2016, 01:44 AM   #20
Sammiejoe711
Is the Avicularia Versicolor still available? I would love to add her to the collection , how old is she ? I need her ASAP lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google