CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Caught Corn Acting Weird

Old 07-22-2017, 01:44 AM   #1
Booper
Caught Corn Acting Weird

My cornsnake is kept in a different room then my bedroom, so I usually do not see at night. However, when I do she is normally active. She slithers around and explores her cage. Just now I noticed some weird, perhaps psychotic, behavior. She flung herself, or that's what it sounded like at the cage wall. By the time I had the light on she was falling over onto the ground. She then raced over to the other side at an insane speed (I blinked and she was at the other side). It was like she was going after something. She hasn't ate in a week or so because sh was shedding. Is this just because she is hungry or something else?

Old 07-22-2017, 01:45 AM   #2
Booper
I forgot to mention she did this repeatedly over the course of a couple minutes

Old 07-22-2017, 01:59 AM   #3
vera_r
Try feeding her, but you may need a breeding box. Some lay eggs with no,make contact and it can make them restless.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google