• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scout--Anery, freshly shed

desertanimal

2003 UB313
I recently posted pics of Scout saying that she wasn't giving me much reason to post pictures of her anymore. Last night she shed, and she acquired pink overtones to her ground color. In the pics it looks more peach, but in real life, it definitely looks pink. I was surprised! I wonder if she'll get pinker next time.

Attachments

• pink scout.jpg
    pink scout.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 79
  • pink scout2.jpg
    pink scout2.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 81
  • pink scout 4.jpg
    pink scout 4.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 81
  • pink scout 5.jpg
    pink scout 5.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 81
I liked her just fine before, but she does look even better after the shed. If my sub-adult female anery looked like that, and showed all those blood het markers too, I'd be much happier with her. :)

Beautiful Anery!! I love the pink overtones she is showing. It looks like the pink wash that developed on my 2005 1.0 GhostBloodred. The color developed over several months on him.

Post more photos as she matures please :cheers:

She is looking stunning! You can really see the pink tones you mentioned! I look forward to seeing how the colors develope as she gets older.

Jenn

Back