CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Amon Shedding

Old 09-04-2006, 07:17 AM   #11
Mrs InsaneOne
I love watching snakes shed, that is an awsome pic! And Amon is sure looking good after changing out of his work clothes! lol

Jenn

Old 09-04-2006, 12:25 PM   #12
SnakeAround
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmonky
Actualy he has just started eating after almost 4 months of not
he was a little chuby when we got him but now he needs to grow back into his frame
TIM
So he needs to gain weight? Well, I did see the slightly triangular shape of his body on the first pic, but on the second pic he looks pretty rounded, which made me think he is a little chubby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google