CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

World's Most Gorgeous Men~~ Come on Girls Help Me Out!!

Old 08-26-2010, 03:09 AM   #41
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbit View Post
@ nwheather .... yeah the bodies and the bedroom eyes on those winchester boys just don't quit....my 18.5yr old son and I follow the series but he hates it when ever there is a scene that is steamy or shows of their bodies because I can't help voicing some of my thoughts out loud!!!
I love that show! Definitely would not kick either of those boys outa bed for eating crackers. LOL
Dean is my fave of the Winchester boys
You don't look old enough to have an 18.5 yr old son.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:15 AM   #42
Asbit
Dean is my favorite to his face is sexier than Sam's and the personality they gave his character just turns my crank!! Thank you for the compliment, I hear that a lot actually. That picture is 3 yrs old so I would have been approx 36-37 there. I had my oldest when I was 21 and then my youngest 7 yrs later.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:28 AM   #43
MysticExotics
Quote:
Dean is my favorite to his face is sexier than Sam's and the personality they gave his character just turns my crank!! Thank you for the compliment, I hear that a lot actually. That picture is 3 yrs old so I would have been approx 36-37 there. I had my oldest when I was 21 and then my youngest 7 yrs later.
So we're about the same age.

I'm sure you will appreciate more pics of Jensen Ackles...aka Dean :-P

Old 08-26-2010, 03:44 AM   #44
sinisterserpents1
Good Lord Have Mercy!!!! Hot Dog!! lol

Old 08-26-2010, 03:46 AM   #45
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisterserpents1 View Post
Good Lord Have Mercy!!!! Hot Dog!! lol
I know, right!!!!

Old 08-26-2010, 03:49 AM   #46
Asbit
Heather ... Lord have mercy girl, you are killing me... I have been home alone now for 2+ weeks and no hubby for at least another week or more...

But no complaints love those pics boy you have found some nice ones of him....Really like the last one...you know for the artistic side of it, you know gracefully posed in the spiritual circle. (lick lips)

Old 08-26-2010, 03:51 AM   #47
Asbit
sorry for the double post ... but some how my desktop suddenly has a bunch of pics of Dean... more than it used to have!!

Old 08-26-2010, 03:55 AM   #48
MysticExotics
Quote:
Heather ... Lord have mercy girl, you are killing me... I have been home alone now for 2+ weeks and no hubby for at least another week or more...

But no complaints love those pics boy you have found some nice ones of him....Really like the last one...you know for the artistic side of it, you know gracefully posed in the spiritual circle. (lick lips)

LOL-I figured you would like them....Yeah, the last one is my fave too...those eyes...yeah, it's the eyes I was looking at...

Old 08-26-2010, 03:57 AM   #49
Asbit
I like Tim McGraw as well

Old 08-26-2010, 03:58 AM   #50
Asbit
I agree for me it is butts and eyes, those come and get me ...in the bedroom or where ever you want me eyes!!!!

Heather youre looking for him to move his hand and see if there is another pair of ....eyes hhhmmmmm.....me thinks so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google