CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

We've all seen pictures of your snakes..

Old 09-24-2004, 10:20 AM   #91
Clint Boyer
This thread is still alive?....

I wasn't gonna do this BUT............

Old 09-24-2004, 10:35 AM   #92
Flygning
Couldn't help myself...

Well, it's either do my homework or break down and post a picture of myself, so here it is :-P

Old 09-24-2004, 10:59 AM   #93
ozone
wow, this thread came back to life....
ok, here goes:

I'm the pumpkin.

Old 09-24-2004, 11:15 AM   #94
Clint Boyer
OK....Too many good looking young people here!
This is what I really look like......about 27 yrs ago!

Old 09-24-2004, 11:58 AM   #95
brownie55
Gee Clint, there are a lot of guys who wish they had more hair today then they did 27 years ago, so it's not all bad.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:14 PM   #96
So Pirate55
Quote:
The Guy or Gal So Pirate? This thread is fun, I must post my picture if I can find one.
the guy. oh yeah, please forgive me for that smug look on my face. At that point i had been 21 for exactly 2 hours (10 beers and a couple shots)

Old 09-24-2004, 12:25 PM   #97
Amanda E
Okay, I usually look horrible in photos, I'm not saying I'm beatuiful or anything, but it's usually because my famliy has poor photography skills and usually catches me with my mouth open, eyes shut, etc. but every so often there's a good one. This one is pretty decent, so I'll post it. If you're wondering, I cropped my husband out of the photo to spare him the anguish. He looks horrible in this photo and he would HATE for me to post it.

Old 09-24-2004, 10:02 PM   #98
CAV
I'll refrain from commenting on each of the other 600 other posts....

Quote:
Wouldn't unsolicited mean I'm sending them without your requests? I thought you were PAYING me for sending those! Sorry for the mix up.
Chip, no one believes your lies so go sit in your dark electricity free house and defrost something

Clint, you look like a recruiter's dream straight out of The Sands of Iwo Jima From one to one, thanks for serving!

Flygning, one word for you...............WOW!

Quote:
I'm the pumpkin
Ozone, has anyone ever told you that you bear a striking resemblance to Charlie Brown?

Cindy, stop making excuses and pony up Cowgirl.....

Amanda, nice to finally put the face to the name, wow to you too (BTW, we really don't want to see your hubby anyway. j/k....)

And last but not least..........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Pirate55
please forgive me for that smug look on my face. At that point i had been 21 for exactly 2 hours (10 beers and a couple shots)
Admit it, you found a random girl and posed for a pic, right? And NC boys can only drink 10 in 2? One final word for you.................

Lightweight!!

Old 09-25-2004, 12:48 AM   #99
Flygning
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAV
Flygning, one word for you...............WOW!

Lol, thanks, I'm flattered

Old 09-25-2004, 12:55 AM   #100
surfrkidTS
wow, old threads coming back to life is fun. I'm way to scared to post a picture of myself, but here's my pup

shes a cross country runner like me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google