• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How do you feel about God.

Holly12

Sensitive Lady.
Hello I just thought I ask everyone on here how do they feel about God what is your thought on God?. Me I don't think thier is a God and alot of pepole who do belive in him will say yes thier is a God. So all of you tell your thoughts on how you feel or see in God. :)

Is it scented like a purplish flowered silver leafed herbaceous bush of which the essential oils are used in potpourri, soaps, & candles?

Okay sorry if I offened anyone I was not trolling I was just asking what others thought no need to think that Iam trolling because Iam not that I can tell ya. :)

I'm sure you meant no harm, but as mentioned, religion, politics and sex are 3 subjects many people avoid discussing unless you're eager for a debate that will often lead to just plain arguing and things said with feelings hurt that normally wouldn't have been.

He is the reason I exist, the reason I live, and I will see Him face to face when I step into eternity on the other side of death. I love my Lord and I am not ashamed.

Avowed atheist. Even if there *is* a higher power, there's no evidence of it and it has no tangible effect on the world, making caring about its existence pretty much pointless anyway.

That said, I try to avoid most religious debates because neither side will change the other's mind, and it just creates hostility.

I don't argue anymore. I humbly submit my faith, and leave it at that.

This debate has been going on since Creation ;-)

I am not sure what I believe exactly. I do think that most can be explained through natural processes, even the start of life. It even coincides with the Bible with clay as a base (I learned this in my Evolution class at CSU). However, I do believe that humans had a little "help" getting where we are today. "It's like one minute we're sitting around in caves munching on bananas and the next we're building pyramids."

That said, I try to avoid most religious debates because neither side will change the other's mind, and it just creates hostility.

I agree, I would like to see a conversation just for once where everyone peacefully discusses what they believe while agreeing to respectfully disagree.

I would hope that we will see people respond with class, without this degrading into how other threads like this tend to do.

No matter your beliefs, you have my respect as a fellow herper!

Thank you all on giving me your thoughts and feelings on this like I said I was just asking what others think. Everyone has thier own thoughts and I just wanted to here them I just want you all to know that Iam not trying to troll this board or cause others harm or get anyone upset just thought I say that. :)

Not wanting to be mean or rude here but do you realize your signature is spelled wrong? Sankes? have a good one

Back