CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Tattoos

Old 10-13-2005, 06:21 PM   #31
Bubbles
This one didn't show.

Evil (in Japanese) - Bottom left Leg

Old 10-13-2005, 07:15 PM   #32
carol
Thanks for the strip tease Bubbles. You have to be a very secure guy to get a tat of Tweetie Bird. Unless your a very hairy girl, then I apologize!

Old 10-13-2005, 07:57 PM   #33
Khaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty_mussolini
The second is the symbol on the Grail Tablet from "Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade."
That one is an ornate Byzantine Cross.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:06 PM   #34
Duff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracee
Duff, your ankh is similar to the one I have on the back of my neck
Very cool. Can't go wrong with an ankh, eh?

Old 10-14-2005, 02:11 AM   #35
Bubbles
lol na i just like tweeti pie for some reason was going to get a tattoo of him for my first tattoo but never did, i got a dragon instead.

i saw the tweetie when i got the "kinky" one done on my stomach and the tweetie pie looked just the part to go with it due to it winking and me wanting one for ages.

im a joking kinda guy also. my attitude and personality is really well laid back lol i think this helo choose the tattoo.

Old 10-15-2005, 09:07 AM   #36
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff
Very cool. Can't go wrong with an ankh, eh?
lol, I guess so. Mine's rather significant to me, but it's a nice aesthetically-pleasing symbol for anyone to customise themselves

I started with Japanese caligraphy, Kanji and Katakana for those times Kanji doesn't quite get it right - you have to be sooo careful though or you could end up with 'egg fried rice' emblazened on you for all to see I'd never choose something straight off the wall of a tattoo parlour anyway though.

Bubbles, the toon of yourself is great, very funky and unique, which I like in tattoos. It'll be fun to look back on when you're 35 and compare!!

It's so lucky I'm not a guy or my whole body would be covered. Must be ladylike, must be ladylike, must...

Old 10-15-2005, 05:18 PM   #37
Bubbles
just because you not a guy don't mean you cant get your hole body done tattoos are all about being unique and stuff. so it shouldn't matter what sex you are. and yes it should be interesting to look back when I'm around 35. so much has changed since i got that animation done of myself. i have no Mohawk now and i got a different guitar and i took all piercing out. i don't mind though i got that tattoo as a reminder of how i used to be not what I'm going to be. i think when i look back on it when I'm a little older ill be like wow so thats what i was like.

Old 10-16-2005, 12:34 AM   #38
lefty_mussolini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracee

It's so lucky I'm not a guy or my whole body would be covered. Must be ladylike, must be ladylike, must...
Ladies with alot of tattoos (esp. sleaves) is the flame to my inner moth. Screw lady-like, Tats are HOT!!!

Old 10-16-2005, 11:01 AM   #39
Gronk
Bubbles...

Love that "Your name" tat ! (Grin)

Saves some painful attempts at removal IF THAT name should change..

Old 10-16-2005, 12:08 PM   #40
Bubbles
it killed enough getting it done i don't wanna no what its going to be like removing it lol.

i actually stupidly got that tattoo on a drunken depressive night. i don't regret it though.

i don't regret any of my tattoos in fact. the tattoos i feel are what makes me well Me. its hard to explain but yeah without them i feel ill be lost now.

p.s. i don't recommend getting your bum tattooed it hurts. the stomach hurts more though never get yeah stomach done it really does hurt like hell.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google