• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Members Picture thread

mbdorfer said:
Meet me in the grotto later, I'm buying. Uh, scratch that, I'm old enough to be your father....Damn :wavey:

Aw Mike you're gonna make me blush! You can still buy me a drink if ya want... I don't mind, because I can rack up a pretty nasty tab :)

You know Mike, if I had been alive in '73, you'd have been in trouble Mister!

And for the record, my father is 55. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Jynx, ya like guys in bands, who dress up like ladies and have no money... but I got a lot of snakes. (sorry, couldn't resist.) :sidestep:
I like this thread. It's nice putting faces to names.

Well, once the guy starts stealing my clothes, then all bets are off. Believe it or not, I had an ex back in high school in a band that thought that was cute... until he ripped my favorite corset. So I cut his amp cord :)

OK ... here's me ...

Doing what us Scots do best .... mmmmmm ..... Greek beer :) (And yes, I had been out in the sun too long ... us Celts don't take the sun too well you know ...)

fp1ons.jpg

And looking cool in a kilt when I got married ...

fp1q9w.jpg

colinmcc said:
us Celts don't take the sun too well you know

A-freaking-MEN! I don't tan, I burn and my freckles connect. But I wouldn't change my heritage for the world! Except everyone always thinks I'm irish... sometimes I don't take that all too well! :grin01:

I agree that it is nice to put some faces to the posts I read... *hint hint* C'mon guys I did it! Keep them coming!

Not just bright nails...

Here are some more recent (i.e. last year) pictures I found. First of me and my Rebel at a show, the second one is of the both of us playing around, and lastly at a renaissance fest in Ohio. Oh, and no I don't know the man in the picture, he just decided to jump in.

And if you notice the man walking in the background of this one, that's my friend/serious horse helper Josh.
show2.jpg
play.jpg
ohio1002.jpg

mbdorfer said:
Sorry Trevor, you pull it off nicely as well. Cool hair too! :grin01:
Thanks. That was during my "new hair every week phase." All these and that last one were within a year.

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 502
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 501
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 500
  • me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 502
lefty_mussolini said:
Thanks. That was during my "new hair every week phase." All these and that last one were within a year.

lol dont you get tired of putzing with your hair? I can barely get my hubby to get a hair cut much less change the style! lol I used to dye my hair dark blue, but since Im blond I had to dye it like every 3rd week! SO much work...though I do miss it

Preita said:
lol dont you get tired of putzing with your hair? I can barely get my hubby to get a hair cut much less change the style! lol I used to dye my hair dark blue, but since Im blond I had to dye it like every 3rd week! SO much work...though I do miss it
Now I'm just lazy. I shave my head when the hair gets too long for work.

lol I had to do that once...turns out my mom was right that blue dye wouldn't come out of blond hair. Just buzzed it all the way down. I worked construction at the time so it was awesomely cool when the heat was in the 90's. :flames:

Now I just try to stay the natural color because its to much work. Plus with blond roots if I color my hair and the roots grow out it looks like I'm balding :(

Back