CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

My first tattoo! =] Everyone, show 'em off!

Old 02-05-2010, 04:17 AM   #61
mynamesrick
I'm getting my first one this spring probably, or whenever it is i stop buying junk for my car.. its gonna be the outline of Minnesota on my left side.. like under my armpit. cant wait

Old 02-05-2010, 04:21 AM   #62
JeniDB
I would normally think that were pretty cool, if all the little scene boys and girls weren't running around getting the outline of Ohio tattooed on them somewhere, with the number 8 in it, since I live by Akron. Which is Rt. 8.

LOL But I'm sure it'll still be cool on you!

Old 02-05-2010, 04:57 AM   #63
mynamesrick
haha darn scene kids! I haven't seen much of that here in minnesota though.. the only MN tattoo i've seen was on a girl that works at petsmart, and it was on her neck, behind her ear.. looks cool, but probably painful?

Old 02-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #64
JeniDB
My bestie actually got hers behind her ear, and she said it really wasn't bad, until the artist touched her jawbone.

And yeah, behind the ear is where all the Akron scenesters get theirs. Freakin scenesters.. lol

Old 02-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #65
Liquid86
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynamesrick View Post
haha darn scene kids! I haven't seen much of that here in minnesota though.. the only MN tattoo i've seen was on a girl that works at petsmart, and it was on her neck, behind her ear.. looks cool, but probably painful?
Depends on how far below your ear it goes. Like Jeni said, I just got it done behind my ear and it didn't hurt at all until they got to the muscle part of my jawline... The part on my skull bone was a breeze.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #66
Daenerys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
I've decided I want this one :P

Old 02-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #67
l0ck_0ff
i just a tattoo saturday. nautical stars one on each arm right above the elbow on the back

Old 02-07-2010, 11:59 AM   #68
raynefyre
My crappy first tattoo. The guy who did it was horrible and pretty much all the color and ink didn't stay. I do to someone better now.

My newest tat on the inside of my forearm below my elbow. About a year old.

My plan is to get sleeved eventually, but parents will stop paying my tuition to college if I get anymore. Lol. Oh well, all in due time.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #69
JeniDB
I love the Phoenix (riiight?) tattoo!

Old 02-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #70
raynefyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeniDB View Post
I love the Phoenix (riiight?) tattoo!
Hehe, thanks. Yeah that's my phoenix tattoo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google