CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

41Q Rack Working

Old 09-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Thickscaled
41Q Rack Working

So I finally got around to build, or start building, my 41Q rack for when I get my adult snake next week and for when my little yearlings get bigger by end of this year/early next. I plan on buying another 4x8 melamine board with my next check which will finish this 5ft rack up. Going to be adding some glued sides to the edges because I don't quite trust it.

Anywho I think this is looking great for my first ever rack build... let alone my first ever big project.. I don't build much just duct tape around. Let me know what you think. The tubs are 41Q's I got from Walmart.

I also learned a couple lessons the hard way. 1) If you have to move it from one end of the house to the room... wheels and 2) Don't hammer... (gonna break down and get a drill/driver before I put the next set on)

Like I said its a WIP but I wanted to share it as I'm pretty proud =D, I'll upload more when it's fully done. I've got heat tape to heat it but it's not on the rack yet.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
Thickscaled
Just noticed the title, I meant it to say working On.. -.-; I love my computer

Old 09-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
lovesbuggs
Looks like it will be great. Great job on your first project!

Old 09-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #4
Thickscaled
Thank you kindly ^^

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google