CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

"If I fits, I sits" Shelf

Old 05-20-2016, 10:15 PM   #1
spaghetti
"If I fits, I sits" Shelf

Thought I'd share the shelf (this is version 2) I made for Spaghetti. His favorite place in the world when he isn't buried under the dirt. The first version had a paperboard shelf, but he pooped on it and it soaked it up, making it gross. I needed to replace it will something I could wipe off easily. lol.

It was made using .. you guessed it, a spaghetti jar that is well cleaned with odors removed. I filled the jar with marbles halfway for stability, then punctured a hole in the lid to which I attached the shelf (a firm styrofoam meat tray) using a bolt and nut. It's topped off with a few leaves dangling above it.

Old 05-20-2016, 11:21 PM   #2
Genlisae
That is one of the coolest DIY's I have seen.

Old 05-20-2016, 11:41 PM   #3
Zeina
Love this!

Old 05-21-2016, 05:13 AM   #4
Nanci
So cute!!!

Old 05-21-2016, 05:44 AM   #5
DollysMom
Precious!!!

Old 05-21-2016, 10:19 AM   #6
spaghetti
Thanks, everyone!

Old 05-21-2016, 10:35 AM   #7
jagodzinski
Very cute! Love those pics

Old 05-21-2016, 11:39 AM   #8
albertagirl
I'm getting quite into the idea of using the things I have around the house to make the things I need, or finding less expensive ways of doing things. But I never would have thought of this. Ingenious!

Old 05-21-2016, 12:38 PM   #9
spaghetti
Haha, thanks! I get it... I am constantly looking at things and thinking, "I wonder if Spaghetti would enjoy this?"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google