CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

I moved and got a new neighbor
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 01:00 PM   #31
Carinata
????????????????????????????????????

Old 10-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #32
kshannon
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Man gettin a point across to you is like beating a dead horse you post unfactual info.
YOU ARE THE ONE MISSING THE POINT!!!!!!!!!! If you really are as pasionate about snakes as you say you are you will quite attacking everyone and listen for once!!!!!!!!!! He happens to know more than you ever will unless you quite being so full of yourself and learn to listen.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:12 PM   #33
Drewby07
Quote:
Man gettin a point across to you is like beating a dead horse you post unfactual info.
It's ironic because it describes exactly what YOU are doing.

I'm over the arguments here...you obviously KNOW you're right and nobody can say anything to make you see otherwise. I'd also like to apologize the the OP of this thread for it going soooooooo far off course.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:15 PM   #34
Carinata
man this is just hilarious I have all factual info. And all of you are missing the point good bye. Willingness to listen which i have done is not working

Old 10-23-2008, 01:28 PM   #35
tyflier
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
man this is just hilarious I have all factual info. And all of you are missing the point good bye. Willingness to listen which i have done is not working
Youre arrogance is your biggest downfall. Never once have I said you were wrong, aside from your "fact" about Lyresnakes having never caused a death.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the information you posted. I don't know the specific toxicity levels of a cottonmouth compared to a copperhead. I admitted that. I also stated that I will defer to your statement as it *could* very well be true.

I am not debating a "fact" here. It's impossible to debate a fact, because the very nature of facts is that are proven to be true based on the available information. What's to debate?

The "argument" is about your attitude. It sucks. Period.

I really truly and honestly hope that you ARE done with this topic. The reality is...you probably should never have started since the only thing you have contributed is jumbled bits of family history "proving" that you are an "expert" and we are all dumb. Just go away...

Old 10-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #36
Carinata
im not saying im an expert im saying that age is not a role in experience. And I knwo 35 year olds that dont know anything about snakes and I know 14 year olds that know alot. And vice versa

Old 10-23-2008, 01:33 PM   #37
Drewby07
Shouldn't you be in school? It's 1:30 in the afternoon.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:37 PM   #38
Carinata
im not well today

Old 10-23-2008, 01:37 PM   #39
Rich in KY
Hey guys, can you take this private?

This "discussion" has completely hi-jacked this thread.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:38 PM   #40
Drewby07
Rich - I agree. I won't post anymore.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread