• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first snake! Any advice?

Showard

Kundalini arrived today from Mt Pleasant Herps. He seems in good shape and is checking out his home. He is in a 20L tank with plenty of hiding places and a hide that is over the side with the uth. It is in the 70s on the cool side, in the low 80s under the hide. When do you think I should offer him a meal? Or any advice in general?

Attachments

• IMG_2945.JPG
    IMG_2945.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 28
Kundalini arrived today from Mt Pleasant Herps. He seems in good shape and is checking out his home. He is in a 20L tank with plenty of hiding places and a hide that is over the side with the uth. It is in the 70s on the cool side, in the low 80s under the hide. When do you think I should offer him a meal? Or any advice in general?
Awesome, he looks so cool. I'd let him settle in and not mess with him at all in the first week imo. Others may tell you differently.

But can the seller tell you the list time he was fed? If so, just schedule it five to seven days after that. Feed in a separate container/area. Put back in his home and leave him be for about forty eight hours then begin handling him. Just give him time to digest his food. And don't trip about where he goes to rest during digestion. As long as you've got good radiant temps, he'll know where he wants to be for his own comfort.

Good luck!!! Keep getting advice and posting pics.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Back