CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Following lineage

Old 10-15-2017, 03:47 PM   #1
MysticExotics
Following lineage

To tell this, I have to go back to the beginning, in 2011 when I did my first planned pairings.
*Sorry, there will be a lot of information involved. LOL

**UNDERLINED BOLD CAPS directs to a link

HERE is the thread on those pairings.
The key pairings I'm referencing are the two Tessera projects, I borrowed TAZ, a male Tessera out of an Okeetee Tessera project, produced by Don S. in 2009.

Those two pairings were with my first Miami female, KAIA, and a WC Alabama female, Mica.

Taz was het Motley/Stripe (and Amel)

One of the male Alabama Tessera's from Taz X Mica (ZAYVION), ended up producing a stripe baby in 2013, that Buzz posted about a few years back. I cannot find the thread anymore, unfortunately.

One of the female Miami Tessera's produced out of Taz X Kaia (KAI) went to my friend Matt Stewart, of NW Bloodlines. He paired her with a Cinder male (Aragorn-produced by Jen Pagram of Ghosthouse Corns), and one of those babies, a 2014 Miami Tessera het Cinder males (STERLING/MAJAI) produced a clutch with a Miami Motley het Amel Cinder, one of the babies was a Motley.

My Miami Tessera het Amel male, BROKK, was the one I kept from the 2011 Taz X Kaia pairing. He has produced a couple clutches for me, one in which I discovered he was het for Amel when I paired him to an RO female, owned by Glacier Rodents.
CERYS is the holdback from that clutch, the red on her is outstanding!

The thread on the 2011 Miami Tessera F1 clutch is HERE

If you want to see more on the 2011 Alabama Tessera F1 clutch, you can HERE

In 2014 I did a 2nd generation Miami Tessera pairing, with Brokk, my male, and DAISY an LBR line Miami possible het Amel Motley female owned by Tara Smith.
One of those offspring, ECHO, was my favorite, and is now owned by my friend Rachel, who I am doing a joint pairing with Echo and Aeetes, my Candy Cane het Cinder male produced by Nanci LaVake. Hopefully she will prove to be het for Amel as well.

I also did a Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera pairing in 2013, to test for Super Tesseras. That thread is HERE
I held back 7 out of the 16 Miami Tessera's to test for Super. JET is one of those holdbacks, and one of my favorite babies.

I think I got all the links in, I may edit to add more later, if I forgot something. LOL

I will add some photos to look at as well

In order;

Brokk (Taz X Kaia) 2011 F1 Miami Tessera
Echo (Brokk X Daisy) 2014 F2 Miami Tessera
Jet (Brokk X Kai) 2015 *possible Super Tessera
Cerys (Brokk X RO) 2016 out of Miami Tessera X RO Amel
Tessera baby produced out of Sterling/Maja

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google