CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Fun test clutch

Old 10-21-2017, 08:37 AM   #1
BLKfly
Fun test clutch

So we got this breeding pair of snakes right, obviously lol. They where originally labeled as peach bloodreds a couple years ago. Then when we bought them, they were labeled peach hypo pewters (het lavender amel anery caramel)"mystery line". Well they are not, but we figured it could be fun to find out what they actually are. So far we know the male definitely has hypo, diffused, masque (het caramel amel) in his phenotype; breed him to a caramel blood (het hypo) earlier this year. Female definitely has masque (het caramel amel), but that's all we've been able to get so far. Here are the adults and some of their babies that just hatched 2 days ago. No clue what they are lol, but they are some lookers. Hopefully it will be easier when they shed.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #2
BLKfly
These guys too

Old 10-21-2017, 08:43 AM   #3
BLKfly
So far this buddy is the only one with a different masque head pattern from the rest, and has much more distinct checkers from the rest as well.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:44 AM   #4
BLKfly
Would help if I put the pictures

Old 10-21-2017, 11:02 AM   #5
Dragonling
I'm not sure I follow this very well. How are you certain they're not peach hypo pewters? What exactly were your pairings? Which babies are from which pairing?

Old 10-21-2017, 11:17 AM   #6
BLKfly
The parents are the first 2 pictures. They produced these babies. There is still 6 more to hatch yet From their clutch. I don't think they both could be peach hypo pewters, because then all there offspring would at least carry diffused as a phenotype. The one baby clearly has belly checkers, so I ruled out them both being pewters. I just wanted to let people know about the caramel blood red (het hypo) earlier this year. Because all those babies were bloodred, caramel bloodred, hypo bloodred, amber bloodred. So I know he carries diffused, caramel, and hypo in his genes. He is the pinker of the 2 adults, she is more grey out of the pictures.

Old 10-21-2017, 12:16 PM   #7
MysticExotics
I hope you don't mind, I cropped the pics that Christine sent to me last night.

This is a fun clutch! Like I mentioned, I'm not much help with these ones, but I am eager to find out what everyone says.

Hopefully Rich will chime in.

Old 10-21-2017, 12:40 PM   #8
BLKfly
Not at all, I hope he can too. Here's another pink one that just came out. Thanks for showing Christine that coral anery stripe btw.... Now she wants it lol. Whenever they all hatch, get sexed, and readily eat, just pick the ones you want and we'll send them up.

Old 10-21-2017, 12:45 PM   #9
MysticExotics
LOL I have been told I am a bad influence once or twice

Old 10-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #10
MysticExotics
That last one is pretty!

The pattern disruption on the neck of the one with the different head pattern is cool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google