CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:20 PM   #1
john2005

First time owner of any type of reptile. Just got him/her today and am really worried about leaving the little guy alone overnight, Im worried about the getting the right temperature, its showing 23/24c at the warm side and with temperatures soon dropping outside at least another 3-5c will my baby be ok? Help please.

Thank you and Hello

Old 11-18-2017, 04:52 PM   #2
Karl_Mcknight
Didn't you just post this same question on another thread?

Old 11-18-2017, 07:31 PM   #3
john2005
You are a nice person in reality Karl arent you? just on this forum you seem like a right c u n t

Old 11-18-2017, 07:32 PM   #4
john2005
I guess you are the forum bully, the a r s e h o l e to newbie type of person.

Old 11-19-2017, 02:02 PM   #5
DollysMom
Hi. Welcome to the forum. Please tell us more about your set up. If properly set up, indoors I presume, your snake will be fine overnight.

Btw, please refrain from the foul language and name calling. That doesn’t put you in a very good light at all. I don’t know what was said on another thread or not, but Karl’s questioning here of multiple posts in multiple places, of the same thing was about as innocuous as can be. Post once in one place. If not answered, try rephrasing it again on your own thread. Even an “anyone, please?” usually gets a missed thread noticed.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:20 PM   #6
DLena
Could you please let us know what you are keeping him in, how you are heating it, and if you are regulating the heat source with a thermostat? What temp does the room temp drop to overnight? Bedding? Hides?
The more info the better.
Welcome to the forum, congrats on your baby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google