CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Breeder loans wanted!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:21 PM   #31
airenlow
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Doc would love to make love with his sister!
Well, you are pretty close to West Virginia...

Old 03-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #32
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
Well, you are pretty close to West Virginia...
Yeah, and thats where most of my family is from...............that explains it! Blame it on the genes!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #33
airenlow
Can you play the banjo?

Old 03-03-2010, 11:28 PM   #34
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
Can you play the banjo?
No.........I play the jaw harp!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #35
wstphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
My plan is to send anybody I am loaning out in the fall, before bru. Then you would have a nice long time to quarantine. I may be going in for surgery in December, and even though I have someone to help me with the animals, the fewer I have here would be the fewer to worry about....
Beth, my apartment runs 58F all winter, so I just would turn the UTH off. Voila, brumation! This works for me.

Oh, and if you need extra snake help after your surgery, let me know!! I am more than close enough to come down & pitch in & I would be happy to help a fellow corn snake lover. I know I can sound juvenile & overeunthusiastic for an adult, but this is a serious offer.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #36
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
Beth, my apartment runs 58F all winter, so I just would turn the UTH off. Voila, brumation! This works for me.

Oh, and if you need extra snake help after your surgery, let me know!! I am more than close enough to come down & pitch in & I would be happy to help a fellow corn snake lover. I know I can sound juvenile & overeunthusiastic for an adult, but this is a serious offer.
Perfect!!
And I am not 100% sure about the surgery yet. Supposedly it will "enhance my quality of life" and it is a fairly common procedure, but it is major surgery and I can survive without it, so it's still up in the air. The 2 to 6 month recovery time does not make me happy though!! I have good days and not-so-good days, and on the good days I am deadset against the surgery, and on the not-so-good ones I consider it
If I do undergo the procedure though, I am really glad you offered and I might just take you up on it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google