• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wilma and Callisto 2014

Yay! They are so cute and I am glad things are working out for you with all of them.

I've been struggling to get the hang of popping the babies, but after some help from our awesome community, I've been able to get it.

So far Sherbet, Pistachio, and Mint are definite males. Strawberry, Praline, Mocha, Mukluk, and Hazelnut are possible females. The other 8 snakes are still digesting, so they will have to wait.

Well all sixteen babies have now eaten. Not a single one refused even once. Only Mocha gave me a tiny bit of trouble because he didn't want to eat in front of me, but I covered him up and by the time I was done feeding the other the babies, he had eaten his as well.

Group A got their second feeding tonight as well. No problems from them either.

What good little babies!

Oh that's too bad! How many times have they refused?

Popped four more babies this evening and Toffee and Bordeaux are definite males. Spumoni and Ripple are possible females. I'm so glad I got the hang of popping, although I get musked and pooped on every time.

Some of the fire babies look like they might be red factor. I'll post pictures in a minute.

Here you can see Mocha:

uBpykgCl.jpg

And here's Hazelnut, who's more saturated with red. He was all coiled around his pinky!

bUhGMuWl.jpg

GcoZJa3l.jpg

Here's a not so good picture of them together:

Wp3SK4ol.jpg

And unrelated, but here's Bordeaux, whom I will be keeping, or at least holding back because of his super orange head:

7b38zQYl.jpg

I didn't get a picture of Strawberry, but he may also end up being a holdback because I think he is the reddest one of the bunch.

Back