CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Cold temps....

Old 01-26-2011, 05:33 AM   #41
rich333
WOW!!!

well, no offense....but i guess "Gods" do make mistakes!

well, If i get one in the next few years...i'd be glad to work out a deal with ya!

Old 01-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #42
Reptileman81
Man I would of loved to of been that lucky "Son of a Gun" that got that Lavender Blizzard.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:53 AM   #43
Reptileman81
Another theory with the cold and the connection is GOLD. You can not turn on your tv or drive down the road with out seeing something about someone wanting to buy your gold. I believe the government is collecting up all of the gold. The few people on earth that might remain after 12-21-2012 will not be able to use currency. It will just not be worth anything. So every ounce of gold that the government and/or end of the world radicals can get there hands on they will.

Just some food for thought. By the way its COLD.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #44
Gronk
Never forget Rep.....you can't eat gold or use it to stay warm. <G>
That's assuming some type of post-apocalyptic world.

As for me, I'm sure all my bills will still have to be paid 12-22-12......

Old 01-27-2011, 04:04 PM   #45
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk View Post
Never forget Rep.....you can't eat gold or use it to stay warm.
That's assuming some type of post-apocalyptic world.

As for me, I'm sure all my bills will still have to be paid 12-22-12......
Darn... I'm thinking that Connie and I will be taking a trip to Bora Bora for the entire months of November and December and charging everything on our credit cards. So the world would end for us on 12/21/2012 or whenever we get those credit card bills in the mail........

I'll bet credit card charges will be outrageously brisk then as a lot of people take that gamble as well.

As for gold, heck, I've never been much interested in speculating on that stuff. It's really only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and actually doesn't have any intrinsic value. Quite honestly, if I'm starving and have to choose between a steak and a pound of gold, I would choose the steak. I think the money to invest would be much better spent on guns and ammunition. In a post-apocalyptic world, now THAT would have some real value.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #46
rich333
Amen Brother!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google