CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Lavender male corn snake
Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #11
runninghorsespirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshaelaine View Post
I have a hypo lavender male, but am not sure how to send him. I do not drive, and am in the middle of nowhere, about an hour west of Portland,Oregon.
Thanks,
Marsha
yea and im pensacola florida

Old 01-24-2011, 02:59 AM   #12
marshaelaine
If you are interested at all, I might be able to get one of my daughters to come and get him to ship him. I would like 100.00 for him plus shipping. if you go to Iherp.com and look at my snakes his name is Dante and he is a proven breeder.
Thanks,
Marsha

Old 01-24-2011, 03:14 AM   #13
runninghorsespirit
Quote:
If you are interested at all, I might be able to get one of my daughters to come and get him to ship him. I would like 100.00 for him plus shipping. if you go to Iherp.com and look at my snakes his name is Dante and he is a proven breeder.
Thanks,
Marsha
How much would the shipping be? and I don't know how to work Iherp.com can you give me a link to him?

Old 01-24-2011, 03:22 AM   #14
marshaelaine
I would have to check with fedex for the shipping, what is your zip code? I am not very good with computers, I don't know how to send you a link. type in www.iherp.com, when it comes up look for iherp central, then go to search members under it and put in marshaelaine and you can look at my snakes.
Thanks,
Marsha

Old 01-24-2011, 03:24 AM   #15
runninghorsespirit
Quote:
I would have to check with fedex for the shipping, what is your zip code? I am not very good with computers, I don't know how to send you a link. type in www.iherp.com, when it comes up look for iherp central, then go to search members under it and put in marshaelaine and you can look at my snakes.
Thanks,
Marsha
32526 is my zip code

Old 01-24-2011, 03:29 AM   #16
marshaelaine
Thanks, I'll check tomorrow,
Marsha

Old 01-24-2011, 03:32 AM   #17
runninghorsespirit
Quote:
Thanks, I'll check tomorrow,
Marsha
thank you, is he het for anything? He is pure stunning.

Old 01-26-2011, 03:27 AM   #18
runninghorsespirit
still looking ><

Old 01-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #19
marshaelaine
He is not het for anything that I know of. my daughter will be able to ship him once she gets her fedex certification. Fedex said that I can not just bring in a reptile to ship without certification. they also said that until the certification is done, we won't know if the planes go through any areas that will be too cold for the snake this time of year. how soon are you looking for a snake?
Thanks,
Marsha

Old 01-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #20
runninghorsespirit
right now im looking so im not in a big rush.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread