CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Wanting Okeetee or Abbot

Old 02-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
lumene
Awww, damn
Yeah, I'm having a hard time finding what I'm looking for here in Canada.
Would there be anyone in Seattle whom I could meet up with at the ferry? I'd have to meet on this side at the moment.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #12
lumene
So... is Lee Abbott still in business?
...I saw some babies he produced on here and I'd really like to get in contact with him but his website is out of date....

Old 02-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #13
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumene View Post
So... is Lee Abbott still in business?
...I saw some babies he produced on here and I'd really like to get in contact with him but his website is out of date....
Oh yes he is. And he has beautiful stuff...he just neglects his website. Just email him and tell him you want the best one in his opinon and you can't go wrong!

Old 02-20-2011, 10:03 PM   #14
lumene
Haha,
yeah. I did email. I'm trying to research shipping over the canadian border... I don't think I'll be able to settle for anything less now that I've seen what he produces.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:04 PM   #15
Shmoges
isn't an okeetee an abotts okeetee already?

Old 02-20-2011, 10:14 PM   #16
lumene
Not really,
Abbotts are specially bred okeetees with wider black rims on their saddles.
And they are the most beautiful snakes I have ever seen. Especially Lee's Abbotts- I nearly cried seeing some of his babies online.
I like regular okeetees as well, but I find them... less enchanting? And breeders here in canada either don't ship or are not interested in selling, or they're not what I am looking for. So I'm going to the man himself.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:22 PM   #17
Snakehead
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet View Post
Oh yes he is. And he has beautiful stuff...he just neglects his website. Just email him and tell him you want the best one in his opinon and you can't go wrong!
Yeah, Lee has some of the best! I bought my founding stock from lee at one of the Tamps shows years ago!

Old 02-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #18
Snakehead
by the way...

I know Abbott Okeetees are known for thick borders, but I have some that I will line breed that have thin borders and deep orange color. These popped out of my pure Abbott line.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:57 AM   #19
lumene
Does anyone know if Lee ships out of the US? it says no on his site.. but it's old so maybe it's changed? Or is there some way to work something out?

Old 02-22-2011, 09:01 AM   #20
Snakehead
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumene View Post
Does anyone know if Lee ships out of the US? it says no on his site.. but it's old so maybe it's changed? Or is there some way to work something out?
I don't really know anyone who shipd to Canada. The only person that might would be BHB. You may try asking them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
okeetee