CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Rich, any 04 Striped Amels?

Old 05-14-2004, 01:25 AM   #1
carl3
Rich, any 04 Striped Amels?

Rich,

I have been itching to click that mouse button on pre-ordering some 04 corns that I know I'm going to purchase from you anyway. However, there are a few corns that I noticed you don't have up on the serpenco website, one being striped amels. Are you producing them this year? If so, how can I include them in my pre-order? I figured I would ask before taking advantage of the pre-order discount.

Sincerely,
Jason Carl

Old 05-14-2004, 02:43 AM   #2
Rich Z
Yes, I should definitely have some striped amels for sale. Also things like Snow Motleys, anery motleys, normal stripes and some other stuff I can't remember right now.

Most of the "odd lots" get sold at the shows we attend, which is a good thing, because people never know what they might find on my tables.

Actually, I simply didn't have time to take photos of them, so I didn't put them on the price list. But maybe I'll put them on the list when I have some time to think about it. Right now the eggs are coming fast and furiously, so it's hard to keep up with everything on my plate. I'm about wore out already and haven't even reached the peak of egg laying.

But yeah, if you want some just let me know and I can make sure you get some of them from me. I'm hoping to move out a lot of animals before I have to set them up and feed them all. If I think I'm worn out with eggs being laid, I can't WAIT until they begin hatching.....

Old 05-19-2004, 03:26 PM   #3
J_Daniels
Rich,

How much would you say a Female Striped Amel would run? Or maybe a male striped Anery?

Thanks!

Old 05-19-2004, 10:59 PM   #4
Rich Z
I was selling Striped Amels for $75 last year, so I guess that price will suffice for this year as well. Sorry, I don't produce the Anery Stripes, so I can't quote you a price on them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google