CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Looking for blizard corn snake

Old 02-11-2016, 01:26 PM   #1
smale492
Looking for blizard corn snake

Hi I am new to this forum and I am hoping I can get pointed in the right direction to fin what I am looking for. I am currently planing on getting a blizard cornsnake this summer. I just seem to be having a hard time finding any breeders that offer them or have them in stock. I have everything required to house the snake, and have had experience with corns in the past. So any help would be much appreciated thanks!

Old 02-11-2016, 03:47 PM   #2
Dragonling
If you're willing to wait it out, there will be hatchlings galore in late spring to early summer as the first '16 clutches start hatching out.

Old 02-11-2016, 06:03 PM   #3
smale492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
If you're willing to wait it out, there will be hatchlings galore in late spring to early summer as the first '16 clutches start hatching out.

Oh yeah I am willing to wait it is just that I am worried I will miss my opportunity due to the fact I have to go away for a 6 week class for my school this summer. I would be majorly bummed if I am not able to get due to this.

Old 03-02-2016, 06:59 PM   #4
backafter30
I breed Whiteouts each year, and they typically sell pretty well. I usually sell them at Blizzard prices since I cannot actually prove that they are Whiteouts, but I do believe that they are. They have an extremely faint pattern at hatching which goes away in a few sheds, and end up pure white with pink eyes. I already have a spreadsheet of interested buyers for 2016. If you'd like me to add you (no obligation to purchase, just first notice when they hatch) just PM me with your contact info and what your'e looking for. Jim

Old 03-09-2016, 02:18 PM   #5
smale492
Quote:
Originally Posted by backafter30 View Post
I breed Whiteouts each year, and they typically sell pretty well. I usually sell them at Blizzard prices since I cannot actually prove that they are Whiteouts, but I do believe that they are. They have an extremely faint pattern at hatching which goes away in a few sheds, and end up pure white with pink eyes. I already have a spreadsheet of interested buyers for 2016. If you'd like me to add you (no obligation to purchase, just first notice when they hatch) just PM me with your contact info and what your'e looking for. Jim
Hey Jim that is awesome to hear! I would be very interested and will pm you after this. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you (School work). I will Pm you for more information.

Thanks again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google