CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Oh nooo....

Old 07-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #241
Tula_Montage
I don't care about eggs or pippies anymore... I'm just confused as to why both my girls are being such weirdos...

Old 07-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #242
sandybunny
Elle, I just discovered this thread. What a rollercoaster ride! Just hang in there, maybe Lacey will give you some pretty white eggs this time. Fingers crossed.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #243
Caryl
Thanks for the update. I've been wondering what was happening, and hoping that I could uncross everything and celebrate with you. I don't blame you for wondering why they're "both being such weirdos." I know you've already racked your brain, but were there changes in food supply or substrate?

I hope that all your breeding frustrations for the next ten years are being dealt out this season, and you and your girls will have nothing but smooth sailing from now on.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #244
Tula_Montage
Thank you so much Caryl! I am doing nothing different husbandry wise than I have been doing for the last 2 years LOL. Loralei is in her laybox, but Lacey just wants to eat!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #245
Caryl
I'm new to this addiction, but I've bred a lot of horses and dogs, along with assorted other critters. I'm looking forward to breeding corn snakes when mine grow up a bit. The hardest part of breeding, for me, was when things went wrong and I couldn't figure out why. You and your girls are much in my thoughts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google