CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Oh nooo....

Old 04-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #51
susang
My girls are just looking at me and grinning. Well one was blue, is clear and has been in nest box for, well since before she was blue. No shed, no eggs just a plesant grin of "I'm driving you crazy". Now I'm going away for four days she'll shed and lay her eggs while I'm gone. Of course then I still have one maybe two smiling faces still waiting to lay. Go out to dinner, the show come back in a few hours it will be over, or not.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:40 PM   #52
Jrgh17
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang View Post
My girls are just looking at me and grinning. Well one was blue, is clear and has been in nest box for, well since before she was blue. No shed, no eggs just a plesant grin of "I'm driving you crazy". Now I'm going away for four days she'll shed and lay her eggs while I'm gone. Of course then I still have one maybe two smiling faces still waiting to lay. Go out to dinner, the show come back in a few hours it will be over, or not.
Is it just me... or do our corns enjoy this sometimes?

Old 04-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #53
susang
I think mine conspire and thrive on it. None of my big girls has shed since breeding, one male has shed twice and the other one is getting ready to. I think they all get out of their tanks at night and figure ways to make me crazy, not a far trip I realize.

Old 04-03-2008, 03:19 AM   #54
Tula_Montage
No eggs this morning

Old 04-03-2008, 06:46 AM   #55
patm1313
That stinks Elle, maybe she is just building up the suspense, so wait until you just don't expect it....

Old 04-03-2008, 07:07 PM   #56
Tula_Montage
Well thats that. Still no eggs and If theres none by the morning shes off to the vet. I expect they will admit her over the weekend and help to manipulate the eggs out. I'm pretty devistated that theres almost no chance I will get any viable eggs this year I feel so awful putting her through all this for my own selfish reasons. I could NEVER forgive myself if I ever lost a female due to breeding complications. Then again I am just a sappy pet keeper eh...

Old 04-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #57
Dave123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
I feel so awful putting her through all this for my own selfish reasons. I could NEVER forgive myself if I ever lost a female due to breeding complications. Then again I am just a sappy pet keeper eh...
Elle, it is not your fault at all! You have done everything correctly and you are definitely a great pet keeper. Some crappy things just happen. I am thinking of you and I hope everything works out.

Old 04-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #58
Tula_Montage
Thanks so much Dave... Uh I'm an absolute mess :'(

Old 04-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #59
wade
I feel for you Babe, good luck

Old 04-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #60
Susielea
Fingers still crossed here for a good outcome, maybe she'll drop them tonight and you won't have to make that trip, but either way I hope this is easily resolved :hugs:

Best wishes, thinking of you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google