CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

WANTED: BABY CORN SNAKE

Old 10-18-2008, 10:02 AM   #11
bekers71
You need to find a local breeder or save more money. Basically for $50 you are asking for a free snake. And most sellers would have to get your parents permission seeing as how you are under the age of 18.

For those of you asking about age, I think he is 13. Judge for your selves:

http://www.youtube.com/cexotics

http://cexotics.weebly.com/index.html

Old 10-18-2008, 10:08 AM   #12
LBoz
One says he's 22, the other says 13. Gee.....which could be true.

*sigh* Thanks, Becky....there went 47 seconds I'll never get back again.

Old 10-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #13
bekers71
I do have to admit that watching the youtube video it does look like he takes good care of his snakes. So that's a good thing.

Old 10-18-2008, 10:40 AM   #14
measley
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
I do have to admit that watching the youtube video it does look like he takes good care of his snakes. So that's a good thing.
I'm at work and they blocked youtube so I can't check it out but I'll take your word for it.

Old 10-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #15
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by measley View Post
I'm at work and they blocked youtube so I can't check it out but I'll take your word for it.
From what I can see in the vids, he also looks 12.

Old 10-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #16
torsten
Quote:
We've got: Normals($20), Amels($27), Albinos($27), Hypos($35), Anerys($25), Blizzards($45). EMAIL ME TO PLACE AN ORDER!
that website says you have these available, may someone kindly explain to me the differences between an albino and an amel as you have both of these for sale?? LOL

Old 10-18-2008, 11:06 AM   #17
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten View Post
that website says you have these available, may someone kindly explain to me the differences between an albino and an amel as you have both of these for sale?? LOL
What, you didn't read the LOOOOOONG "discussion" a little while back when a few members got into it over this terminology? It was a good one!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:17 AM   #18
torsten
ha, i though that was a hybino / hypoamel but i sippose it did touch on that issue.... LOL

well still in the case what is the difference?

Old 10-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #19
bekers71
Now boys, there is no need to flame a kid who's trying to get a snake cheap. Obviously he takes care of them as you can see from the video. He's probably still learning and that's what places like CS.com is for, right?

Old 10-18-2008, 11:28 AM   #20
torsten
yep CS.com is great for learning new stuff!!!

but i only pointed it out because he is publicly advertising them and i would hate for him to have the embarrassment of trying to explain the difference to a potential customer!! i was just pointing it out so it could be corrected in some way.

it was not intended as a flaming just as an observation that could be corrected, sorry if it did not come across that way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google