CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Miami Phase...

Old 07-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #11
mmfrankford
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
Carol produces the most fantastic Miami's around IMHO.
Most of my hatchlings are the products of snakes I have purchased from her. Soon as these guys eat again (and the 2nd cluch sheds) I will post some pics and see if you are interested in anything.
Where will you be posting these? I am interested in obtaining a milk phase. Thanks.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #12
ArpeggioAngel
First clutch just ate again today. For most it is their third meal and for a few their 2nd. Soon as they digest they are up for photo shoots. Will post them this week.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #13
mmfrankford
Thanks. Look forward to it.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #14
Wylie
Quote:
First clutch just ate again today. For most it is their third meal and for a few their 2nd. Soon as they digest they are up for photo shoots. Will post them this week.
Don't forget pics of the parents!

Old 07-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #15
ArpeggioAngel
Here are the parents during breeding:

This is the female:

And this is the male:

Old 07-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #16
mmfrankford
Ooh..Now I'm really looking forward to them.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:35 PM   #17
ArpeggioAngel
I took some photos of them yesterday, but with the flash - the colors are not really accurate. I may have to wait until this weekend and take photos outside to accurately portray their colors before posting them. Sorry for the delay.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #18
Nanci
I think I prefer the less or no black border version. That must be why I like Miami mots so much!

Old 07-16-2009, 02:36 PM   #19
Wylie
Quote:
I took some photos of them yesterday, but with the flash - the colors are not really accurate. I may have to wait until this weekend and take photos outside to accurately portray their colors before posting them. Sorry for the delay.
No problem, I'm in no hurry, as it is I plan on waiting until I see exactly what I want before making a purchase, however long that takes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I think I prefer the less or no black border version. That must be why I like Miami mots so much!
With as many morphs as there are out there, seems there's always at least one that each person fancies. I've been a fan of thick black borders from the beginning. When I first decided to get a corn snake and started looking at all the different morphs, the ones with the thick black borders really caught my attention, which at the time, was the Abbott's Okeetee. To this day it is still my favorite morph. Then one day I was on here looking thru the photo gallery and I saw some pics of some Miami Phases with thick black borders and wonderful colors, red/orange saddles on a silver background... and I was totally stunned. I have not seen any other morphs since then that I like better so I had decided a long time ago that I wanted a Miami Phase just like the ones I saw in the pics. My first snake will be 2 years old in September so lately I've been getting a bit anxious to get my second snake (altho not too anxious that I won't wait for what I really want).

Old 07-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #20
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie View Post
I've been a fan of thick black borders
Here's a snake you will love!

http://tinyurl.com/n5epfn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google