CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Wanted: Hypo Opal Stripe Male (hets ok)

Old 10-01-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
mike17l
Wanted: Hypo Opal Stripe Male (hets ok)

Doesn't it piss you off when you loose an animal for no apparent reason? Last night I was feeding and found an apparently healthy hypo het amel, lav, stripe dead. Talk about bummed out. I have a female hypo het amel, lav, stripe, and a female stripe het amel hypo lav with no male. I am looking for a male to service these two ladies next year, preferably an 07 or older animal (but may consider an 08). I would prefer the male at the very least be homo for hypo. If he is not het/homo for all for genes I mentioned, then I am not interested. I am willing to pay what the animal is worth for the right one, but also have some 09s to trade if you are interested in any.

Thanks

Old 10-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
kgmax1228
I have an 09 hypo opal stripe male eating fuzzies w/a hypo lavender stripe female 66% chance het for amel eating fuzzies both 5 moths old for $800 + ship-thanks,kevin

Old 10-01-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmax1228 View Post
I have an 09 hypo opal stripe male eating fuzzies w/a hypo lavender stripe female 66% chance het for amel eating fuzzies both 5 moths old for $800 + ship-thanks,kevin
How much for just the male? and what where the parents? I would need to see pics of the parents as well.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
kgmax1228
$600 for the male by himself - these are quite rare as i'm sure you know-i know of no others being offered for sale-i would be keeping these if not for personal heath issues-the parents are 07 hypo corns het lav,amel,& stripe produced by Lee Abbott-Thanks,Kevin

Old 10-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
stephen
Mike

Try Rich Z

Old 10-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
kgmax1228
The closest match i found to what you want (subadult) at serpentco-Normal Corn het Hypo Lavender & Amelanistic Stripe (03.01) #17193 $100 for males-good luck-kevin

Old 10-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #7
Nanci
That's really sad, Mike. Maybe try Walter? I thought he had a runt hypo opal stripe for sale, so he must have the ingredients!!

Old 10-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #8
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
That's really sad, Mike. Maybe try Walter? I thought he had a runt hypo opal stripe for sale, so he must have the ingredients!!
Ill check with Walter, he does appear to have the ingredients.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
CaptBogart
That's a bummer Mike, and I know how it feels. Now I always keep at least two males from my project clutches because you never know. Wish I could help you out, but I didn't include Hypo in my Opal Stripe project... not Hypo A anyway...

Old 10-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #10
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBogart View Post
That's a bummer Mike, and I know how it feels. Now I always keep at least two males from my project clutches because you never know. Wish I could help you out, but I didn't include Hypo in my Opal Stripe project... not Hypo A anyway...
I actually got them from someone else, or I would have kept another male. Oh well, it happens, you move on. If I cannot find a male, I will probably just sale the females for what they are visually.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google