CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

I am scared out of my wits right now....

Old 05-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #101
Lennycorn
Thanks for the update.

I know how it feels to worry.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #102
starsevol
I know you do!

Old 05-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #103
Blue Apple Herps
And so far she's kept the mouse down? If so, that's good to hear.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #104
crackerhead
Hey Beth, I don't know how I missed this thread before now. Lordy girl, is that vet naming a wing after you or what?!? You sure have had more than your share of animal induced misery this past year. I'm really sorry and I wish I could do/say something that would make it better. I suppose it's the price we pay for being animal lovers? On a side note, you need a new vet. I read the entire thread, all 11 pages, and I must say I became increasingly annoyed with what you were going through. You and your animals deserve better. I know finding a good exotics vet in a small community is hard. It has taken me years to find one I'm pleased with. It is especially hard when you are paying gobs of money to someone you seem to know more than. I hope things progress for you and Keeper.
Keeping good thoughts in the Midwest,
Terri

Old 05-14-2009, 10:22 AM   #105
starsevol
Hey Matthew,
Yup she's kept the mouse down, but hasn't pooped yet. But she did poop at the vet's office last week, so I know she can!

Terri,
You have no idea the trouble it was to find THIS exotics vet! Her specialty is birds...but still....
There is no one around here that treats exotics....except another vet a few towns over that wanted $700 to do a tumor surgery on one of my rats in 2006.....(I ended up paying $300 for THIS vet to do it, and the rat recovered well and lived a really long ratty life...).

Old 05-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #106
Blue Apple Herps
Well the fact that she is eating and is keeping it down is a GREAT sign. I know a lot of the nastier things the snake can't keep food down, so this is a good sign. Hopefully this will turn into one of those "it'll work itself out type of thing".

*random make you feel good words*: All of Sephie's eggs are looking great! And Steve is eating and pooping fine and is enjoying his vacation so far.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #107
Iguanagirl8662
I'm glad to hear she ate and is keeping it down. I hope she continues to get better and the lump goes down.

Old 05-14-2009, 01:06 PM   #108
starsevol
Thank you, Katie!

And Matthew...I SOOOOOO wanted to ask about Sephie, her eggs (or is that "our" eggs? LOL!) and my darling Steve....
Thank you, those weren't "feel good" words...those were "made my day a whole lot better" words!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google