CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

BABY corn snake hasn't eaten one meal yet and is 3 months old - GREEN poo

Old 03-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #31
disgurlchar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HermesMom View Post
What a great thing happening here I'm rooting for you Rosie.
Aww that's very sweet of you. Can't wait to hopefully have her home home and healthy. Wouldn't it know what to do if I never signed up to this site and Janine hadn't of found me. Mummy lives you Rosie, see u soon sausage x

Old 03-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #32
disgurlchar
Quote:
Originally Posted by disgurlchar View Post
Aww that's very sweet of you. Can't wait to hopefully have her home home and healthy. Wouldn't it know what to do if I never signed up to this site and Janine hadn't of found me. Mummy lives you Rosie, see u soon sausage x
Mummy loves *

Old 03-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #33
juliegarner
Aww she is so sweet, i think we are all rooting for her xxx

Old 03-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #34
disgurlchar
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliegarner View Post
Aww she is so sweet, i think we are all rooting for her xxx
She is a cutie takes after her daddy who's also a snow.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:27 PM   #35
Snakeboy99
We had a friend that asked us to help with some nonfeeders, my son (13) seems to have a knack for getting them to eat. He was able to get all of the nonfeeders to eat except 1, of course that's the one he decided to keep. He hand fed his little guy for months and finally he ate a live pinky on his own, he has recently started to eat frozen thawed pinkies. Funny thing is he will only eat inside a brown paper bag, we've tried everything you can imagine and the brown paper bag is his thing. We will put him and the pinky in a deli cup and leave them together for hours and he won't touch it, but as soon as we put him in a bag and drop the pinky in, he gobbles it right up! Good luck with your little Rosie!!

Old 03-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #36
disgurlchar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeboy99 View Post
We had a friend that asked us to help with some nonfeeders, my son (13) seems to have a knack for getting them to eat. He was able to get all of the nonfeeders to eat except 1, of course that's the one he decided to keep. He hand fed his little guy for months and finally he ate a live pinky on his own, he has recently started to eat frozen thawed pinkies. Funny thing is he will only eat inside a brown paper bag, we've tried everything you can imagine and the brown paper bag is his thing. We will put him and the pinky in a deli cup and leave them together for hours and he won't touch it, but as soon as we put him in a bag and drop the pinky in, he gobbles it right up! Good luck with your little Rosie!!
Aww that's a lovely story!! How sweet, ur son is obviously very patient and he must be very proud. Thank you for the luck, hope ur little snake goes up to be big and strong!!

Old 03-30-2013, 11:10 PM   #37
Nythain
Kinda crazy how that brown paper bag trick works. Must be something about the smell or color or something, who knows.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:41 AM   #38
wildlifephotographer
Hello- I hope everything works out for you and Rosie. I'm the friend of Snakeboy99. Her son is very patient and helped me a lot getting a few of my stubborn babies last year to eat. And he also kept one that didn't eat for the longest time but he is now. Just wishing you the best!

Old 03-31-2013, 10:36 AM   #39
diamondlil
Rosie is curled up, digesting her meal. A great relief, even though I was so cautious to make it small enough I still wasn't sure she wouldn't regurge, but so far so good!

Old 03-31-2013, 11:21 AM   #40
disgurlchar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildlifephotographer View Post
Hello- I hope everything works out for you and Rosie. I'm the friend of Snakeboy99. Her son is very patient and helped me a lot getting a few of my stubborn babies last year to eat. And he also kept one that didn't eat for the longest time but he is now. Just wishing you the best!
Thank you very much for your kind wishes x

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google