CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

just how fast does it take snakes to get scale rot anyhow?

Old 03-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #151
Tara80
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast_Redneck View Post
Lets be honest, this sounds so silly that so many people flock to forums just to bicker and fight religiously over their 'beliefs', trying to extenuate their behavior with the excuse that others do it so it's okay they do it too.
For the record, again, please scroll back up and see that this isn't a belief - it's proven through research.
Please read it, if that's what you're going to claim.

What some consider animal abuse isn't something people take lightly.

I DO, however, agree that once it's been said, there's no use repeating the same thing if someone has already made the statement that they "know the pros and cons and will be doing it anyway".
It's just a crappy thing to know an animal is stressed and to not be able to do anything about it.

Old 03-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #152
starsevol
WCN, I am sorry you feel that way.
Knowing what her snakes are going through, every minute of every single day literally makes me feel sick. They are suffering and she refuses to do one simple thing to fix it. So, yeah, I am going to speak up.

If I saw someone throwing a kitten against a wall, or kicking a puppy I would do the same. Same thing to me. A human beings widdle feerings take second place to something like that.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #153
Shiverdam
I just read through this whole thread and I find it somewhat humorous that the co-habbers have neglected to reply for a little while. Did they decide to carry on in their ignorance or accept defeat? We may never know.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #154
Pitbullgirl16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverdam View Post
I just read through this whole thread and I find it somewhat humorous that the co-habbers have neglected to reply for a little while. Did they decide to carry on in their ignorance or accept defeat? We may never know.
Or accept defeat while carrying on in their ignorance. Close minded people with ignorant beliefs that don't want to change will remain just that...

Old 03-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #155
Shiverdam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbullgirl16 View Post
Or accept defeat while carrying on in their ignorance. Close minded people with ignorant beliefs that don't want to change will remain just that...
Oh well. It's their fault when they find two dead snakes a few months or a couple years from now. If they want their animals to be dying slowly and stressed out beyond belief, so be it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google