CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

I have a two headed baby Corn?

Old 01-05-2007, 01:48 PM   #21
Shrap
I personally think that two headed cornsnakes are an ugly mutation and should be humanely put to sleep to stop imediately.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:56 PM   #22
Shade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrap
I personally think that two headed cornsnakes are an ugly mutation and should be humanely put to sleep to stop imediately.
Why in God's name would you do that to an animal that has the ability to live otherwise?

Old 01-05-2007, 01:59 PM   #23
Shrap
well it would'nt have a very nice life always competing with the other head for food. Any way just an opinion.

Regards, Jazz
Whoops! George,
Whoops! Shrap!

Old 01-05-2007, 02:29 PM   #24
tyflier
I'm just curious...why wouldn't it have a very nice life?

Seems to me that as long as it is healthy and vivrant, and you can keep the two heads from trying to kill each other durnig feeding, an anomaly such as this could live a long and happy life as a pet.

Granted...in the wild, this thing would probably not live more than a day or two, what with 2 heads trying to flee from predators in opposite directions and such. But as a pet, it seems to me that this snake(s?) could live a full and happy life, and make the owner incredibly proud.

I would take it, for the right price, as long as I knew it would eat properly, and live healthy if kept correctly...

Old 01-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #25
JGAust

You think that just because it LOOKS different and it travels different then "normal" snakes, it should be put to sleep?!?!?! Thats terrible! What if you had a kid with two heads! You you just humanely put them to sleep!!! that is mean! Everything has a right to live. I can see why you would think I should put it to sleep if its suffering, but putting it to sleep because you dont like how it looks... That is just terrible!

Old 01-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #26
PtDnsr
Out of curiosity what were the parents of this baby? Do you know if there's a history of twins at all and what were the siblings like...just curious.

~Katie

Old 01-05-2007, 05:16 PM   #27
Fenderplayer108
Where did you aquire this two-headed corn from?

Ryan

Old 01-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #28
Candachan
Hey, I'm in Omaha too! Just sent you a PM offering to come take pictures if you can't get a camera. I'd LOVE to see this snake in person!

Old 01-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #29
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candachan
Hey, I'm in Omaha too! Just sent you a PM offering to come take pictures if you can't get a camera. I'd LOVE to see this snake in person!
I'd bet my granite you don't get your offer taken up..............

Old 01-05-2007, 08:36 PM   #30
Fenderplayer108
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
I'd bet my granite you don't get your offer taken up..............
Agreed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google