CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

I have a two headed baby Corn?

Old 01-06-2007, 02:16 PM   #81
JGAust
http://www.nwpetfair.com/images/bugnsnake.jpg

Charlie just posted this. Or so he says. It looks like the two headed baby, but it might be something else. He is awesome at photos, and he has a google account.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:22 PM   #82
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAust
http://www.nwpetfair.com/images/bugnsnake.jpg

Charlie just posted this. Or so he says. It looks like the two headed baby, but it might be something else. He is awesome at photos, and he has a google account.
Of course Charlie did, and that's the snake you miraculously produced without owning any corns of breeding size, or was it your cousin, or a pink elephant? Are you busy drinking more Southern Comfort than me? Ps, I personally bred these boas last year, and have a waiting list for their offspring
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...red#post313816

Old 01-06-2007, 02:29 PM   #83
JGAust
!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS MY COUSINS SNAKE! He gave it to me I sold it to Charlie!

Old 01-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #84
diamondlil
yes, yes, of course that's what happened in your head

Old 01-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #85
tyflier
Was this 2 headed corn bigger than 18cm when you sold it to "Charlie"?

Old 01-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #86
mbdorfer
I'm surprised the bug didn't eat the snake

Both heads and all!

Old 01-06-2007, 02:49 PM   #87
JGAust
not really

The snake was about a month old when I sold it.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #88
dionythicus
While I have my doubts about the validity of his statements, I would like to point out that I read this entire thread and don't recall him stating at any time that he personally produced this two headed snake, which so many people seem to assume. While it's questionable if this snake exists, considering the lack of evidence, I don't feel all the mud-slinging is necessary. Not everyone has a camera (I didn't for years), a new cornsnake owner might not be the most confident person to take care of a two headed animal and I know I wouldn't sell an animal that may not survive for tons of money. He hasn't been straight up when answering questions, but all things considered, he could be telling the truth, but without pictures, he can't expect us to take him seriously.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #89
tyflier
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAust
The snake was about a month old when I sold it.
Dude...I don't know if you're just trying to spam this forum, or if you're really as dumb as you're making yourself sound in all these posts. But in all honesty, I humbly suggest you reconsider what the heck it is your intentions are on this forum. With all the crap you have spewed since becoming a member, it is extremely difficult to take you even remotely seriously. PLEASE take a break, figure out what your role is, learn how to properly care for a corn snake, and then come back with a semblance of intelligence and truth in your posting.

Right now...you are just putting yourself into a hole that is going to be very difficult to find your way out of. You have lost ALL sense of respectability, and the more you fight it, the worse it gets.

So do ALL of us a favor...including yourself...take a short break, and come back with some honest, reliable, responsible, and respectable posts. EARN some respect before you try and make yourself famous here. Right now...you're famous for being a troll and an @$$hole. Figure it out...

Old 01-06-2007, 03:02 PM   #90
Cursed_Witch
I have been reading this thread for the past 15 min and it is so hilarious
so since im work.. .it took me 5 minutes to do this..

Hey guys.......... look at stewie... hes a 2 headed cornsnake!! WOohoooooooooo
at least your friend Charlie could have made the bug smaller than the snake.
and thats a really lousy work done to the pic..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google