CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

I moved and got a new neighbor
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #81
sober_serpents
i can volunteer too i dont live tooooo far from luray... only a few HOURS....

Old 10-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #82
Drewby07
You're probably right, Robbie. Expect a retort soon...I'd imagine he got out of school around 3-330? It's 3:56 now.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #83
AshieInMyPocket
How entertaining...I almost feel bad that he has been outed...almost.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #84
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewby07 View Post
You're probably right, Robbie. Expect a retort soon...I'd imagine he got out of school around 3-330? It's 3:56 now.
A retort? I'm expecting him to leave out of shame. A copy of the e-mail has also been posted in his "Back from the Brink" thread in which he directly mentioned his link with the Luray Zoo.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #85
tyflier
Thank you, Robbie! I was more than willing to take all of the heat and none of the credit, but you stepped up and did it for me. You rock oldschool, dude!!

Snakemaster-
I hope you realize that the gig is up. We now know you, who you are, and what you are about. However...you still have time and an opportunity to turn this nonsense around and become a respectable and respectful member of this community.

Nobody is doing this strictly to embarrass you. This is being done so that you yourself might actually catch a glimpse of the reality of this situation, and hopefully make some changes in your attitude.

The ball is in your court...

Oh and just so everyone else knows...I sent young David a PM regarding this situation as well. Hopefully he will heed the advice and grow up a little bit...

Old 10-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #86
Roy Munson
Ok, so a 14-year old boy has been found guilty of exaggerating his credentials. Since he made baseless attacks on another member's product quality and breeding strategies, I guess he had it coming. But it would be cool if we could keep the gloating to a minimum. He's just a kid, after all. And some of the gloating can be interpreted as baiting. If the kid comes back and rises to that bait, I'm not going to be thrilled with the extra work that it may create for the mod team...

Old 10-24-2008, 04:08 PM   #87
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Ok, so a 14-year old boy has been found guilty of exaggerating his credentials. Since he made baseless attacks on another member's product quality and breeding strategies, I guess he had it coming. But it would be cool if we could keep the gloating to a minimum. He's just a kid, after all. And some of the gloating can be interpreted as baiting. If the kid comes back and rises to that bait, I'm not going to be thrilled with the extra work that it may create for the mod team...
I have no intention of responding to any more retorts or baits made by the kid. I only made this information public to show that claims he has made in threads other than this one are false, and his information (while some may be accurate) should be taken with a grain of salt.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #88
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
I have no intention of responding to any more retorts or baits made by the kid. I only made this information public to show that claims he has made in threads other than this one are false, and his information (while some may be accurate) should be taken with a grain of salt.
OK... .

Old 10-24-2008, 08:06 PM   #89
tyflier
I also will avoid any further discussions with David about this particular incident. He's young, and as I said above...the ball is in his court. If he decides to "man up" and change his attitude...well then, so be it. I will accept him at face value.

But I have no intention of persuing this any further. As far as I am concerned, it's a lesson. Whether or not it is a lesson learned remains to be seen.

I also told David the same thing in my last PM to him...

Old 10-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #90
Carinata
well Im sorry to all of you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread