• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Munich/Germany

Hello! This is the first time I have seen your thread. Your corns are lovely. I've never seen corns like yours.

Welcome to the forum! It's exciting that Germany has so many varieties now. Your snakes are lovely! I'm very partial to caramel bloods. (One of my favorites in my own collection is a caramel blood named Artephius.) Looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you in the future.

Hi Caryl many thanks!

I also love Caramel. My Carablood is one of my first snakes and i was able to see his development from the first shed. I named him Caramel Sundae ;-))

Here an update how he looks like after 7 years now.

Attachments

• 1.0Caramelbloodred.JPG
    1.0Caramelbloodred.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 34
Here also a short update of my second holdbacks this year.

1.0 Ghosttesseramotley/striped het. Blood

first picture is out of egg and second after first shed.

I like his strange Pattern half widestripedtessera half motley! That´s why i called him fiffty;-))

Attachments

• 1.0 GhosttesseramotleySchlupf.JPG
    1.0 GhosttesseramotleySchlupf.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 34
  • 1.0Ghosttesseramotley_stripedH1.JPG
    1.0Ghosttesseramotley_stripedH1.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 34
I too love those patterns. Usually you see the q-tips on the neck. They are beautiful and fascinating as well.

Many thanks all!

He is developing very well!

But i got some other news ;-))

Here my third holdback from this year out of the second clutch.

0.1 Ghostmotley/striped poss. Tessera? het. bloodred

Again very strange pattern but now the other way around! First half of the animal is motley and the second looks like Tessera!

Attachments

• 0.1GhostmotleyH2a.JPG
    0.1GhostmotleyH2a.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 21
update 2018

Hello together,

it is already been a long time ago since my last update!

Here some pics of my hatchlings from last year. One newcomer and my holdback from this year.

enjoy ;-))

update last year!

0.1 Granitetessaramotley het. Hypo (2017)
1.0 Ghostmotley het Blood poss. Tessera (2017)

Newcomers from last year!

1.0 Lemontoffeemotley (2016) here i am not 100% sure about the hom. Caramel but i will find out next season if i mate him to my HypoSulfur lady

Last but not least my holdback from this year.

1.0 Hypotoffeebloodredmotley (2018)
I think that´s a world first... pairing was Ghostbloodmotley x Toffee het. Amel,Caramel,Blood,Hypo, Striped

Attachments

• 0.1GranitetesseramotleyH9.JPG
    0.1GranitetesseramotleyH9.JPG
    269.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 1.0GhostmotleyH9.JPG
    1.0GhostmotleyH9.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 1.0lemontoffeemotleyH14.JPG
    1.0lemontoffeemotleyH14.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 1.0 HypotoffeebloodmotleyH3b.JPG
    1.0 HypotoffeebloodmotleyH3b.JPG