• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

" Luscious.Lavenders " Wallpaper [image.collect]

Wow, I've been thinking about getting a lav sometime soon, but I think this has made up my mind! Beautiful animals!

This is cosmo, a Lavender male with no known hets, original size of all pics is, 2048 x 1536 :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well they didn't cooperate for pics very well. So this is the best I've got right now. LOL

'07 female het hypo
P1100806.JPG
P1100847.JPG

'06 male het bloodred
P1100811.JPG
P1100816.JPG

'07 female
P1100850.JPG

Here are Anna, our Lavender het anery and some of her babies from 2007. And Kyle, our young Hypo Lavender.

PJ :wavey:

Attachments

• Lavender.jpg
    Lavender.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Lav_hetHypo_1.jpg
    Lav_hetHypo_1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Lav4.jpg
    Lav4.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Kyle_1A.jpg
    Kyle_1A.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 62
Here's a couple of mine. Both are het for hypo and opal, poss het stripe. I'm looking forward to next year! Male, Willow:
Jun08_0626 Lavender Cornsnake Willow.jpg

Female, Dryad:
Jun08_0728 Lavender Dryad.jpg

Original photos are very high res PS files so I can send in any format you want.

These are not the greatest pics as me and the little girls are still trying to get to know each other.
Angry little Athena lavender het motley
IMG_4667.jpg

Beautiful little Adonia lavander motley het stripe
IMG_4678.jpg

Thank you Toshiro, I'm looking forward to the resulting wallpaper, with all these beautiful Lavenders, I know I'd have a hard time choosing :D

Back