• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

AUCTION! Beautiful Proven Female Amel + Bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wow! I don't do auctions well. I'm actually shaking. Methinks I'm going to go snuggle a snake while I wait for that PM. =)

This was a lot of fun guys. Lynnea I saw you hanging out just in case! LOL You were so close too. I know the feeling, I had it happen to me a couple times on other auctions.

Thanks every one! You were all great! Maybe I will do this again one day. :)

This was a lot of fun guys. Lynnea I saw you hanging out just in case! LOL You were so close too. I know the feeling, I had it happen to me a couple times on other auctions.

Thanks every one! You were all great! Maybe I will do this again one day. :)

Yah, it was fun, thanks for doing this and glad it worked out so well for you! I'm sure Taylor will really love her!

GREAT NEWS!

Taylor chose to breed Yelina to my butter stripe boy and she picked the coral snow motley as a back up plan. Well it's raining this morning and the snakes seem to like rainy days for breeding, so I decided to see if Yelina was ready. And look what happened....:eek:

Sorry for the poor pic quality, they didn't want pics done so I had to hurry. :)
P1170627.JPG

P1170623.JPG

Wow! A reason to look forward to rainy days in the future! :D I didn't expect them to get going that fast... Lol! I'm glad they were both ready... And don't worry, Lynnea, I'll make sure to post pics of the babies! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back