• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2014 SUNRISE CORN *SPECIAL*

steve roylance

This week only!! Buy one out of the egg Sunrise for $200.00 get the second one free!!Buyer pays $50 for shipping.

Paypal only for this special offer. Sale ends This Saturday Nov 1st!!

Corns are coming!! Be sure to check my site every week for updates!!

Attachments

• DSCN3705.JPG
    DSCN3705.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCN4461.JPG
    DSCN4461.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 205
It's an interesting mutation, a lot of people think it is kastanie amel. Older adults develop stark white, especially noticeable on stripes and motleys. Great price too, Steve.

Last edited:
It's an interesting mutation, a lot of people think it is kastanie amel. Older adults develop stark white, especially noticeably on stripes and motleys. Great price too, Steve.

Thanks Chip! It has also recently been discovered that The Motley Mandarins develope the same white depigmentation as they age.

They are gorgeous....I'm holding out and hoping to see some of these specials with the orchid stuff!

Unfortunately this might be the only week I offer any specials :(

I have 6 clutches of Sunrise Corns this season. The first clutch out gave me 25 perfect babies. Yeah I will have a bunch of these, thus the need to move them out!!

It's an interesting mutation, a lot of people think it is kastanie amel. Older adults develop stark white, especially noticeable on stripes and motleys. Great price too, Steve.

Thanks Chip! It has also recently been discovered that The Motley Mandarins develope the same white depigmentation as they age.

Although already named the "Sunrise" there is another, more discriptive name that could have been used.....Vitiligo Corn
Too bad it wasn't looked into before coining "Sunrise" as a trade name.

Anyway, here you can find the term's discription ---> Vitiligo

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Although already named the "Sunrise" there is another, more discriptive name that could have been used.....Vitiligo Corn
Too bad it wasn't looked into before coining "Sunrise" as a trade name.

Anyway, here you can find the term's discription ---> Vitiligo

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Walter, this might be because it was only seen without being connected to Motley/Striped types at the time.

Vitiligo is what made Michael Jackson turn into a caucasian! What happened to his nose, I have no explanation for that...

My friend has Vitiligo, it is an interesting affliction.

Steve, you sure know how to make a girl cry. I went to your "Available" page and looked at the snakes only to find "SOLD OUT" behind every on of them!. Waaahhhh :mad:

Steve, you sure know how to make a girl cry. I went to your "Available" page and looked at the snakes only to find "SOLD OUT" behind every on of them!. Waaahhhh :mad:

Awww I'm sorry :( Hey good news is I'll be updating my Available page soon! Should have everything and more on that page available again in the next few weeks! :)

Back